Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: keeva adultwork newcastle quayside area  (Read 2898 times)

50 review(s) for Korey Kockinner (46 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline alenski

well i just finished my appt.with keeva 3 hours ago and  can say i   had the time of my life.i tried a tie and tease for the very  first time and it was brilliant.she sat me down  and tied my hands behind my back ,then placed a blindfold over my eyes and  now the party begins.she gently rakes over all of your body using various objects which i wont disclose while you have to guess exactly what she is doing to you.she also experiment with different flavors whilst french kissing you.the finale was a great BJ by  her while being anally stimulated with her finger.i found the BF heighten the the senses and even the slightest touch brings a reaction.the best thing about seeing keeva is her total enthusiasm  for the job which i found quite infectious and puts many girls to shame,she just loves having sex even with me.                                                the second half hour was spent on the bed blindfolded and tied we carried on.she brought me back to life with hand job and BJ jumping on the end of my  cock riding me cowgirl for  5 mins, then switching to anal cowgirl she worked herself into a frenzy and got very worked up.i felt some thing soft and warm on my face yes it was her pussy which i gently licked giving her anal stimulation at the same time she seemed to appreciate it.sadly thats about it just time for some dfk and a very tight hug.wow !            i will  be  seeing the keeva/savannha double act on saturday,cant wait.

Mike Hunt

She's a quality act that's for sure.. she cleaned up well for you cause i had the pleasure of giving her a facial at 4-30 today  :D

Online johnny34

Thanks for the review, tie & tease sounds great.

Offline foreverchanges

There seems to be no end to this  girl's talents.
Good luck with the duo Alanski and  make sure you have your three Shredded Wheat!!!

Offline alenski

if you have never had it its great fun you trying to second guess exactly what she is teasing you with i managed to get it  wrong almost every time the only thing i got right was a small vibrator which was then partially shoved up my arse.its also very strange having sex with a girl you cant see,even dfk seems different the best was licking by feel which she seemed to like.the whole hour just flew by and i had a really good laugh.highly recommended.

Online johnny34

if you have never had it its great fun you trying to second guess exactly what she is teasing you with i managed to get it  wrong almost every time the only thing i got right was a small vibrator which was then partially shoved up my arse.its also very strange having sex with a girl you cant see,even dfk seems different the best was licking by feel which she seemed to like.the whole hour just flew by and i had a really good laugh.highly recommended.
Thanks alenski. I've had a couple of 'tie & tease' before but not with keeva. I bet its fun & filthy just like her. :D

Offline Greenman

Never had one of those and Keeva recomended it to me for my next time woth her

Great review will try that for something different next time

Offline Kev3773

Saw Keeva again early yesterday think am into double figures, she is so imaginative, toys galore. Best around IMO.