Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spider alert!!  (Read 746 times)

Offline spiralnotebook

Looks like this years house spider mating season has kicked off, I’ve just had a bloody great hairy beastie zooming across the living room floor. For those of a nervous disposition a fortnights holiday away from home could be good for their nerves  :D

Offline mr.bluesky

I just flush the little ( or in some cases not so little) beasties down the toilet .

Offline Don Quixote

Looks like this years house spider mating season has kicked off, I’ve just had a bloody great hairy beastie zooming across the living room floor. For those of a nervous disposition a fortnights holiday away from home could be good for their nerves  :D

Those buggers can shift!

Offline lillythesavage

I just flush the little ( or in some cases not so little) beasties down the toilet .

Killer  :scare:, I put them out again, opened the truck door the other day to find a false widow, bang at head height.

Offline Don Quixote

Read ‘Charlotte’s Web’ and you’ll never again find it in your heart to kill a spider  :P

Online threechilliman

One greeted me the other morning in the kitchen so I picked it up and popped it in the garden.

Offline petermisc

Approach them slowly and they will freeze, drop a clear plastic cup or container over it, push a piece of paper or card underneath, and throw it out the window.  Job done.

Offline nwluvit

Approach them slowly and they will freeze, drop a clear plastic cup or container over it, push a piece of paper or card underneath, and throw it out the window.  Job done.

That's what I do

Offline mr.bluesky

Killer  :scare:, I put them out again, opened the truck door the other day to find a false widow, bang at head height.

If they can swim they will survive,  I'm giving them a sporting chance , the alternative is a whack with a rolled up newspaper or my shoe the odds of survival is much reduced  :D

Offline mr.bluesky

One greeted me the other morning in the kitchen so I picked it up and popped it in the garden.

Where it will get eaten by a bird. :D

Offline Ghost89

I always opt for the cup and cardboard. I Never kill them. They eat the pests.

Online webpunter

Killing spiders is bad karma
Same for bees

As for wasps entirely different, crack on
Hornets are more of a challenge tho as they are bigger they are slower
My weapon of choice is a rolled up Fiesta, Razzle or Reader Wives  :D

I always opt for the cup and cardboard. I Never kill them. They eat the pests.

Offline Billy no mates

My weapon of choice is a rolled up Fiesta, Razzle or Reader Wives  :D

:lol:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
As for wasps entirely different, crack on
Wasps are as important as bees as far as pollinating is concerned, plus unlike bees they pray on pest insects that affect crops though they don't produce honey.    :hi:

Offline lillythesavage

Wasps are as important as bees as far as pollinating is concerned, plus unlike bees they pray on pest insects that affect crops though they don't produce honey.    :hi:

All life is important, except flying rats  :D Do they give anything back, except shit?

Online webpunter

Well i never on wasp pollination & pest control  :thumbsup:

Thanks for clarifying that wasps dont produce honey  :D [the same for most romas]

Offline ProjectFun

Daddy long legs will be the next thing coming in,bloody annoying things,I think they only live just over a week and they seem the most pointless of insects.Their only use seems to be for kids to pull their wings off.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

It amazes me how they can string a web over distances that are feet apart and off the ground!.

Got a few living in my car wing mirror, as long as their not nusances they can stay there!.

Offline spiralnotebook

The things I get in my house are to big to get a beer glass or cup over without trapping their legs. They do a good job keeping other thingies numbers down but we have an understanding in which I don’t look for them but if they show up on my radar they get whacked. Shame really but I can’t relax with them hiding under the sofa or appearing on the ceiling over my head. Of course if you put them out they’ll just come back in, house spiders don’t like it outside you know!  :D
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 05:43:22 pm by spiralnotebook »

Offline spiralnotebook

John Entwistle`s take on the subject

Boris the Spider Lyrics

Look, he's crawling up my wall
Black and hairy, very small
Now he's up above my head
Hanging by a little thread
Boris the spider
Boris the spider

Now he's dropped on to the floor
Heading for the bedroom door
Maybe he's as scared as me
Where's he gone now, I can't see

Boris the spider
Boris the spider

Creepy, crawly
Creepy, crawly
Creepy, creepy, crawly, crawly

Offline Thephoenix

Whether it's ants, cockroaches, spiders or other insects having the cheek to invade my house, they all get to read the small print in a rolled up daily mail.

Offline Thephoenix

Whether it's ants, cockroaches, spiders or other insects having the cheek to invade my house, they all get to read the small print in a rolled up daily mail.
Forgot to mention that not all spiders are friendly so tend to be rather wary after the shock of finding a redback in my mailbox (quite common) in W.Australia
Also when you see the common huntsman spider crawling up your bedsheet , your first thought isn't to ask your Mrs to quietly go and fetch a glass so you can release the poor thing back to nature.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Stevelondon

I bloody hate that.
You’ve bought her drinks all night cos your feeling sorry for her. Just losing her husband and all that.
Then you console her with a bit if sex in the back of the van…. Slip her a quid or two to tide her over like.
Then next week you find out she’s only a divorcee for christs sake.
What’s a guy to do. ?

Oh wait a minute…… just re-read that post. Sorry. 😂
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 12:13:34 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline Markus

+1

Offline jonnw16

John Entwistle`s take on the subject

Boris the Spider Lyrics

Look, he's crawling up my wall
Black and hairy, very small
Now he's up above my head
Hanging by a little thread
Boris the spider
Boris the spider

Now he's dropped on to the floor
Heading for the bedroom door