Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kendra Lover-Golders Green.  (Read 6271 times)

9 review(s) for Annabbell x (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Kendra said she was Hungarian, she had limited English but enough for a punt. Early 20s, size 8-10, 5ft 9in approx.

Services offered; FK then some DFK/OWO/RO She charges CIM and ANAL as an extra but didnt try to charge me more for the above services. No fingering, but at £80 for the hour she offered me a good service and had a good attitude.

This is a group flat with other WGs working out of it, i dont know how many. A 5 minute walk from Golders Green station.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

Cheers smiths, glad you had a good one.
Now thats one horny looking girl  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

Cheers smiths, glad you had a good one.
Now thats one horny looking girl  :cool:

Cheers. :thumbsup: Another WG who charged me £80 for the hour and isnt a skank.

Offline yuiop300

Thanks smiths.  You just decided try her out or you found another review?  Some of the best girls I've tried had very little/ no feedback and it was just lucky they were good.

I remember this girl in Finchley road :)

Y

Offline smiths

Thanks smiths.  You just decided try her out or you found another review?  Some of the best girls I've tried had very little/ no feedback and it was just lucky they were good.

I remember this girl in Finchley road :)

Y

A punting mate i know recommended her to me, though she does have at least one other review below.

Over the years i have punted with many good WGs who had little or no A/W feedback, the simple reasons for many were they worked off their phones and some were new.

jimbobwood

Smiths, what is going on?! You've gone punting mad posting all these positive reviews, and you are picking good prossies under the £100ph mark.

Keep up the good work.  :thumbsup:

LL

Looks good mate - thanks for the review

Offline yuiop300

A punting mate i know recommended her to me, though she does have at least one other review below.

Over the years i have punted with many good WGs who had little or no A/W feedback, the simple reasons for many were they worked off their phones and some were new.

Awesome.

When I meant this girl I meant another girl I saw years ago and not Kendra.  Sorry for any confusion.

Definitely some of the best WGs I've seen had little or no AW feedback.

I need to see if one from eastbourne gets back to Surrey.

Y

Offline adindas

Cheers. :thumbsup: Another WG who charged me £80 for the hour and isnt a skank.

Great you have a good time, Smith. It is not a skank I just want to echo it   .....
She is also quite tall which is not that easy to find on AW ....
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 02:49:04 pm by adindas »

Offline Steve2

Another EE disaster mate. Glad you enjoyed

I saw the profile a while back and "Tina" was mentioned in the reviews so I assumed the profile had been passed on and didn't bother

More fool me

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline mailspeter

Does she work in the same flat as Busty Audrey then?

password02

Has her profile been switch over to this girl? or is it the same girl and different name? Now calling herself Stella Lover and her fb has a tina name mentioned? - Very confusing !!

Offline smiths

Has her profile been switch over to this girl? or is it the same girl and different name? Now calling herself Stella Lover and her fb has a tina name mentioned? - Very confusing !!

No idea but this switching and changing of profiles is on the increase sadly, same with Sexy Nicole whose reason on here for changing her profile doesnt make sense to me.

Offline jasonbourne

new girl is definitely not kendra- completely different body type, at least that's clear from the pictures.

doobes

It's not Kendra. I've seen both Kendra and Stella (review to follow but very much worth seeing).

Face pictures in the PG are Stella but only the first three are her. Next two are Kendra and the rest are someone else again.

Maid told me that Kendra is due back at the end of the week.

intana

stella is the short one and pudgy one am i rite?

did you see stella when kendra was there or stella is a girl who came after kendra went back to poland?

doobes

Yeah, she's short. She's not fit but pudgy might be overstating it. She has a real shock of hair which is pretty distinctive.

Told me she's only been here for a couple of weeks, so if that's true then there was probably not much of a cross-over. In any event, I've only seen both girls while under this AW profile.

intana

Yeah, she's short. She's not fit but pudgy might be overstating it. She has a real shock of hair which is pretty distinctive.

Told me she's only been here for a couple of weeks, so if that's true then there was probably not much of a cross-over. In any event, I've only seen both girls while under this AW profile.

she is what i would say curvy not fat. has a mole on her upper right lip. i saw three girls in that flat the manager(fat girl black hair), kendra and this girl

i would rate her 5/10 facially though..

Offline The_Don

Seen the girl in picture

Good service will do a review soon

Offline thunder

Seen the girl in picture

Good service will do a review soon

This looks like Kendra I have seen plus the tattoo.
seems like she's back and with a new and huge tattoo..