Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marina_Brazilian - Brentwood TOFTT  (Read 1105 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5033029) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Delayedejaculation

This girl has been around for around 3 years, no reviews on here though. So I thought I'd go for it.
Comms: Fine, over text and call.
Cost: £100 for 30 mins
Location: Flat near the station, entrance is on a busy road which isn't ideal. Flat itself is very nice studio, seems quite new.
Looks: Exactly as in her photos, though she is a bit more curvy, fuller arse and wider hips. Tits are fake but feel quite nice, not the rock hard bricks some have. Face is quite cute. Overall a nice package, I'd say she is maybe 27-28 years old at most.

Deed: Entered the apartment, she was wearing a black kimono with black lingerie underneath. She starts by coming close to me and slowly rubbing my crotch through my trousers and letting me feel up her body. She doesn't offer DFK on her AW listing and I didn't ask during the punt, it seemed off bounds sadly. She gets my cock out and takes off her kimono, putting on a condom and lying down on the bed giving me a great view of her arse.

Blowjob was nice. She took me quite deep, though not full on deepthroat, I don't like that kind of action anyway. She then asks me what position, we start in missionary, I start slow then start going for it, she's also throwing her hips into me with each thrust, I thoroughly enjoyed that. She makes the right noises, after about 5 minutes she flips over and we do it doggy style. I knew I wouldn't last long with that big latina arse slapping against me, and within other 5 minutes I've popped inside the condom.

Done inside 20 minutes we have a quick chat before I leave.

Body: 7/10
Face: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
Sex: 8/10

Would I return? If I'm in the area again I'll probably give her a call, a good punt overall.

External Link/Members Only