Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanya - X Lounge, Leicester. Positive (Just)  (Read 1329 times)

Offline tightfoot69

External Link/Members Only

45 minutes - £10 door + £110 room - I think

I think this is what I paid. Having to pay a door fee and then for what you want in the room has made my mind sketchy. This included kissing and OWO which was agreed.

I have been to this place once before and not its biggest fan but I was let down so needed somewhere to unload and liked the look of Tanya.

First off I found Tanya attractive. Spanish, mid to late 20s, slim with really good medium natural boobs. Started with a massage and then had some nice DFK. She is obviously a smoker though which doesn’t bother me too much but know it might others.

Then some OWO which was not bad. I asked her to use some spit which she did. I asked if I could rim her but she said she doesn’t like that so that was one negative.

I then fucked her with her on top. I usually struggle with condoms but she was very tight and it felt good. I finished in the bag.

I wasn’t rushed but probably left about 10 minutes early because I knew I would probably struggle to cum again so quickly. In hindsight a 30 minute booking would have been enough.

I was thinking of a neutral but that’s more to do with the set up of the place rather than the girl so I have just gave her a positive.

Offline luzhaosb

Offline ZeroCount

Well damn, that's a little disappointing. I was looking forward to trying out this one, she looks super-hot from the photos.

But when a girl's that cute, I don't feel like I've properly introduced myself until I've buried my tongue in her shitter.