Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a decent massage with HE. Can you recommend someone?  (Read 2142 times)

Offline James taylor

Hi guys…. I’ve never had a decent massage with a awesome happy ending before that I have exchanged tokens for! I am really wanting to experience this, but I am looking for a short thic set sexy Thai lady to carry out this duty lol I luv them with nice big legs and a big ass and preferably a Thai.

Can anyone please recommend anyone that fits the bill?

Thank you.

Offline datwabbit

Clarity?

You'll need tokens for a massage?

Sorry, can't follow.

Offline johnny34

Clarity?

You'll need tokens for a massage?

Sorry, can't follow.
Just his description for payment.  Tokens = cash

Offline Weatherman21

Hi guys…. I’ve never had a decent massage with a awesome happy ending before that I have exchanged tokens for! I am really wanting to experience this, but I am looking for a short thic set sexy Thai lady to carry out this duty lol I luv them with nice big legs and a big ass and preferably a Thai.

Can anyone please recommend anyone that fits the bill?

Thank you.

There was a larger Thai lady at Siam Smile a while ago. Only ones I can think of is Mylee at Genesis and Big Nipple Babe / Lao massage.

Offline Busterblue

Unpretentious Massage in Whitley Bay, Tanya meets your physical requirements and is very experienced.

Offline James taylor

Unpretentious Massage in Whitley Bay, Tanya meets your physical requirements and is very experienced.

Thank you I’ll check it out.

Offline James taylor

Awesome thank you.