Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Bowie - Island Gardens, a most positive punt.  (Read 1638 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline TTGR

AdultWork Profile: External Link/Members Only

Comms, Prices, Location

Fast replies by text, 45 mins was £100 with a short extras list (I opted for £20 CIM).
Short walk from Island Garden DLR, easy to locate block of flats  Nice quiet area.
Delayed start (polite apologetic texts from handler) so I cut it to a 30mins stay in the end.

Looks, Service

Handy location for me and saw a string of positive reviews so booked her in for a sesh.
One of those girls who has AW pics that weirdly are piss poor at reflecting how attractive she actually is in real life
I might even have avoided due to a tingle on the ladyboy radar if all I had was some of those AW pics to go on!

Very feminine, petite but gorgeous body, lovely smooth skin, immaculately shaved  Bolt ons but well done, nice and pliable enough to a good squeeze and suck  She seemed clean having showered just after me. Clean dry towel offered, very clean flat in general.

We did a very satisfying 69, CG and OWO/CIM finish, then finished with a shoulders and neck massage which seemed fairly good too, was a shame I only had 10 mins for the massage, will book longer just for 30 mins of that next time.

DFK available, I dipped in and out of that with her. Her English is limited so don't expect a long chat but we communicated adequately.
OWO was pretty fab, though did need some direction straying on the helmet at the right time, uses her tongue and mouth very well, Sloppy and wet blowjob. CIM taken very well too, though she stopped sucking and just held in position while I completed. She assisted in clean up.

Positives:
Delivers services with enthusiasm, clean, safe, quiet location.
Very decent OWO and CIM

Negatives:
Nil of note.
Probably a bit of a revolving door but considering I've been keenly planning a 2nd visit myself, can hardly be faulted for that! Hope SERGEI has her hang around in London for a bit rather than keep getting moved about as so often happens.