Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of Divine  (Read 18153 times)

Offline Mikeh38

Been to the HOD a few years ago when it was in a block of flats near the Travelodge, no lift working, no lights in the foyer by the lift so could hardly see where I was going, once inside tiny bedrooms, communal showers, loads of noise throughout the meeting. The girl was crap, I would never go back again.

If you want to see how parlours are done properly then visit Sandys in Manchester, the HOD is 4th division in comparison.

Offline ladiesman020

What has happened to HOD-Sloane Sq
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

vt

What has happened to HOD-Sloane Sq

closed for building maintenance until further notice.

Either that's the truth and they can't run the operation whilst the work is happening...has anyone been past the building lately?

...or it's a euphemism for another problem entirely.  :unknown:

It does mean the rotas in MK are bulging though!  ;)

Offline Jerboa

Most busy parlours including Sandys and Hod you will get a wait for the girl to join you in the room, there are ways to nicely inform the girl you expect your full paid for time, many a time a punt has started 5-10 mins late, I make sure I get that time back.

truman

Unfortunately I have had multiple negative experiences with HOD, I was recently double booked even after confirming and obtaining the address from the receptionist at 10.00am! Considering there was only 2 girls working in the apartment and I was the first client, I deem this to be unacceptable. When I arrived unaware I was double booked I buzzed into the flat only to be told by the other WG that the lady I booked already had a client her room. I previously had issues on 2 other occasions throughout the year where my appointment was booked in at the wrong time, but luckily the girl was free when I turned up. The double booking though really annoyed me and the manager on the day offered me a tiny discount as compensation, which I refused and couldn't believe how lackadaisical she was especially as I was the first appointment and the receptionist must have spoken to the other client soon after I called, as I had an 11.00am booking! it doesn't add up and it's obvious that they double book girls even if you have a valid URN member code!

vt

Unfortunately I have had multiple negative experiences with HOD, I was recently double booked even after confirming and obtaining the address from the receptionist at 10.00am! Considering there was only 2 girls working in the apartment and I was the first client, I deem this to be unacceptable. When I arrived unaware I was double booked I buzzed into the flat only to be told by the other WG that the lady I booked already had a client her room. I previously had issues on 2 other occasions throughout the year where my appointment was booked in at the wrong time, but luckily the girl was free when I turned up. The double booking though really annoyed me and the manager on the day offered me a tiny discount as compensation, which I refused and couldn't believe how lackadaisical she was especially as I was the first appointment and the receptionist must have spoken to the other client soon after I called, as I had an 11.00am booking! it doesn't add up and it's obvious that they double book girls even if you have a valid URN member code!

Are you saying they double-booked you to try and switch you to the other girl who didn't have a booking...or just a very careless mistake by the receptionist??

Was the receptionist onsite or at a remote location??

Offline beanfarmer05

Hi long time reader/lurker first time poster.When I still frequented hod in south Ken it was over two years ago,in the time when reliable stars like kitty,jade,Sadie etc were still there.never had a double booking issue then.

Went recently,to see Mira,who I had seen previously first time she started some time ago. I noticed on the way out a very heated discussion on the phone with the maid and a client,regarding a double booking.,that,and the rather uninspiring flat means I'll stick to my Indies from now on. Shame as when hod was at its best it had some stunners there

Offline Bartolomeo

Offline ladiesman020

I miss jade. She was FUNNN. She works somewhere else now, if u search on here U can find where

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I miss jade. She was FUNNN. She works somewhere else now, if u search on here U can find where

Assume you mean this one and here - External Link/Members Only ?

Offline ladiesman020

Yes, That is her. I wish HOD would head hunt her back. She was good fun

truman

Are you saying they double-booked you to try and switch you to the other girl who didn't have a booking...or just a very careless mistake by the receptionist??

They admitted they double booked me as they said they'd recently had a number of no shows for first appointments! I was livid at this statement and couldn't believe that a well respected adult industry business would take this approach, especially when dealing with honest repeat customers?!?! The other WG in the flat called head office and explained the situation and she came back with an offer of £20 discount to spend the hour with her! I refused out of principle....if I purposely order something it's for a reason and I wasn't going to be seduced by the house in terms of how I spend MY money! The cheek that they assumed I would settle for the next best thing is beyond me and when a business openly admits what they did was wrong......they have subsequently wasted the punters half day and costs travelling to and from London!

truman

They had no receptionist on site as it was only a make shift 2 bed apartment. The HOD receptionist was based in London as she knew the area quite well. Unfortunately for me she also knew that she was giving me and another guy the same booking time and directions! (when booking you have to call between 10.00am and 10.30am to confirm and obtain the exact location of the girl - obviously she willingly knew she had a double booking as myself and the other punter must have called to confirm within minutes of each......something doesn't add up with the HOD business!?!) I managed to see the girl I was supposed to see at a different establishment in London and she told me that House of Divine double book girls all the time and even give the girls the wrong client! She told me that this ensued animosity between the working girls and resulted in tension at the apartment affecting their performance.

lovenostrings

vt

They had no receptionist on site as it was only a make shift 2 bed apartment. The HOD receptionist was based in London as she knew the area quite well. Unfortunately for me she also knew that she was giving me and another guy the same booking time and directions! (when booking you have to call between 10.00am and 10.30am to confirm and obtain the exact location of the girl - obviously she willingly knew she had a double booking as myself and the other punter must have called to confirm within minutes of each......something doesn't add up with the HOD business!?!) I managed to see the girl I was supposed to see at a different establishment in London and she told me that House of Divine double book girls all the time and even give the girls the wrong client! She told me that this ensued animosity between the working girls and resulted in tension at the apartment affecting their performance.

Never heard any of this before...time will tell if it's a regular occurrence or just a one-off mistake.  :hi:

Offline closeshave

I was there today.  No problem with advance booking and receptionist on site.  HOD1

yumyum3

I've never come across anything like this before with HOD and I don't believe you.
Both HOD's in London have receptionists; Charlie and Rihanna and I just don't buy it that either of them would have done what you say or double-book clients all the time. Some may think that with very few posts you've come on here to make mischief.  :rolleyes:

truman

I've never come across anything like this before with HOD and I don't believe you.
Both HOD's in London have receptionists; Charlie and Rihanna and I just don't buy it that either of them would have done what you say or double-book clients all the time. Some may think that with very few posts you've come on here to make mischief.  :rolleyes:

You obviously never went to the Sloane Square address did you....be honest?

password02

Sorry to hear the bad experience BUT why the FCK do you not do a NEGATIVE review? :thumbsdown:

Online webpunter

They're hardly going to fuck you around if they give you punter number for discounts after x number of visits are they ?  Can see some pressure on timings as a result of the pricing which is on the cheap side.  But not overtly so.  If you don't like this then go pay 250 @ Maxes.  The HOD receptionist @ SW1 location was well good fun.  A relaxed atmosphere.  Although i did meet another punter as he walked past the 'lounge' area.  The maid / HOD girlie were apologetic - they did try & avoid this happening.  Me & the other bloke couldn't give a fuck.  He seemed to walk out of the room despite being told to stay inside for a mo.  They treat you accordingly as to how you are with them.  So you're a bit strange, pissed or a bell-end.  Then don't expect to stay the full time.  Ain't rocket science

truman

Sorry to hear the bad experience BUT why the FCK do you not do a NEGATIVE review? :thumbsdown:

Thanks for the sarcasm.....I did make reviews on multiple sites but a certain review website removed my feedback from their site! 

truman

They're hardly going to fuck you around if they give you punter number for discounts after x number of visits are they ?  Can see some pressure on timings as a result of the pricing which is on the cheap side.  But not overtly so.  If you don't like this then go pay 250 @ Maxes.  The HOD receptionist @ SW1 location was well good fun.  A relaxed atmosphere.  Although i did meet another punter as he walked past the 'lounge' area.  The maid / HOD girlie were apologetic - they did try & avoid this happening.  Me & the other bloke couldn't give a fuck.  He seemed to walk out of the room despite being told to stay inside for a mo.  They treat you accordingly as to how you are with them.  So you're a bit strange, pissed or a bell-end.  Then don't expect to stay the full time.  Ain't rocket science

Wow....I think you should lay of the steroids my friend! You may pull a hernia just explaining your comments, just relax and accept other opinions!

password02

Thanks for the sarcasm.....I did make reviews on multiple sites but a certain review website removed my feedback from their site!

Not sarcasm but a fact - Do your own reviews and stop adding onto other people's threads. if you do not like the advice then FCK off to the other sites!!!

Online webpunter

Wow....I think you should lay of the steroids my friend! You may pull a hernia just explaining your comments, just relax and accept other opinions!
If i do pull a hernia then it'll be when i'm knocking one out.  My comments aren't the most glowing reference - but IMO the good bits exceed the bad.  I'm very open minded to other opinions - even more so for being on here.  I'm waiting with anticipation for you 'breaking your seal' on UKP & giving us a review.  I've got my crystal ball out - do i see a clock ?

password02

If i do pull a hernia then it'll be when i'm knocking one out.  My comments aren't the most glowing reference - but IMO the good bits exceed the bad.  I'm very open minded to other opinions - even more so for being on here.  I'm waiting with anticipation for you 'breaking your seal' on UKP & giving us a review.  I've got my crystal ball out - do i see a clock ?

+1

truman

Giving a review...well I'm sorry I say it how it is. I've said my piece and it's the truth. I haven't come on here to lie and give glowing fake reviews for brownie points. What happened to me was 100% the truth and I am posting my review here to give other punters food for thought. I have a right to discuss my encounters and others can use the information I've given to make an informed decision. I haven't come on here to belittle other persons experiences, only to comment if appropriate.

yumyum3

Giving a review...well I'm sorry I say it how it is. I've said my piece and it's the truth. I haven't come on here to lie and give glowing fake reviews for brownie points. What happened to me was 100% the truth and I am posting my review here to give other punters food for thought. I have a right to discuss my encounters and others can use the information I've given to make an informed decision. I haven't come on here to belittle other persons experiences, only to comment if appropriate.
I expect we'll be saying goodbye to you soon. Trolling can be quite entertaining as baiting material on this forum but you're pretty dull  :wackogirl:

Offline smiths

Its not a review unless its in the review section, that's why admin has allocated review boards, this is a regional punting board. Up to you if you cant be bothered to do a review.

Offline eamonmurray

Assume you mean this one and here - External Link/Members Only ?

Her profile isn't there anymore, does anyone know where to find her? Heard so much about the legend that is Jade but have never experienced her for myself. Any help much appreciated.

Offline Kaluuu276

Jade unfortunately for me is now a indie!

On the purple site as moistjade , keeps moving around UK and top prices.

Offline Mr Girth

Her profile isn't there anymore, does anyone know where to find her? Heard so much about the legend that is Jade but have never experienced her for myself. Any help much appreciated.

You'll find her on A/W as MoistJade. I reviewed her on her a few weeks back. You should be able to find it easily enough.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

You'll find her on A/W as MoistJade. I reviewed her on her a few weeks back. You should be able to find it easily enough.

AW Link - External Link/Members Only

Offline ladiesman020

Even having met her I'm interested in her movies

Offline smiths

AW Link - External Link/Members Only

I see she is 23 now, funny that as I first punted with her in May 2008 at LMP making her 16 or so then which was not the case, in reality she is late 20s.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I see she is 23 now, funny that as I first punted with her in May 2008 at LMP making her 16 or so then which was not the case, in reality she is late 20s.

Yes, only met her the once at LMP (fantastic), but would agree nearer 28.

vt

I believe she's 29 now, soon to hit the big 3-Oh!

I met her many times at LMP and 1-2-1, so have a soft spot for her.

It looks like she's teamed up with a photographer who's done some nice shots and must be writing her blurb, her English was pretty good, but not to come up with all that, reads like a 'managed' profile.

£150 is top end...with her you are getting a top end girl, just her lazy eye detracts from the perfection, she hides it well though and it stops her thinking too much of herself, so she's really sweet with it.

Offline smiths

Yes she was an LMP all-star in my view, one of the best WGs I punted with their and most of her reviews from HOD and other places that I have read have been good since.

Offline ladiesman020

Jade's 29 in December. When I met her in June 2013 she told me that she was going to be 27?that december.
Does she give everyone a hi-5 after sex lool

Offline smiths

Jade's 29 in December. When I met her in June 2013 she told me that she was going to be 27?that december.

Is she still doing that, she did that at LMP in 2008, as did a number of the other WGs till she took a long break, went home I was told.

Honesty is the best policy in punting and in this case her lie is clear to see as she would of been underage at LMP in 2008 when I punted with her which she wasn't, she was 22 or so then.

Offline ladiesman020

I see pixie is back at HOD.
Most of the 10-12 odd girls I've screwed at hod don't work there anymore, about 3 are left, the rest, for me are unknown and un-tested, I doo wanna see Ella tho and a redhead.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 12:17:52 pm by ladiesman020 »

Offline beanfarmer05

Ladies man 020,

I've seen Ella about 4-5 times,and she is really good. Just a dirty fuck,loves her job,or fakes it really well anyway!

2 of those times I saw her as a duo with Mira,and they are friends outside of work so it showed through in the duo's. It was a right laugh,and at one point as Ella was rubbering me up and getting ready to climb on top,mira shouted shotgun and beat her to it.

Not many others in the line up I've seen,lots of new faces there now. I am reluctant to go to hod anymore for all the reasons people have mentioned,but I would go see Ella again,or Mira.

Top tip,if you can,get the first booking of the day,harder for the maids to mess you about with the allotted time

vt

I remember her 26th birthday in Dec 2011, so she's 29 now, 30 in December. She must have knocked a year off for you!  ;)

That also accords with smiths who said she was 22 in May 2008...would loved to have met her back then!  :)

I remember her saying she would like to retire at the end of 2012...I wonder why her plans failed to materialise.  :unknown:

Offline ladiesman020

A lot of prozzies don't retire cos of money, the money is good and EASY and they can't do fuck all else

vt

A lot of prozzies don't retire cos of money, the money is good and EASY and they can't do fuck all else

I thought she had accumulated enough to set up what she wanted to do back in Brazil...but as you say, prossying probably beats working for a living!  ;)

Offline johnnygunz

Hello chaps.
I've been HOD once and was one of my best experiences.  Yes the girl was older and almost looked nothing like the pic but her service was top notch. She even wanted to go into overtime but I couldn't longer get it up. Even asked me for shower together but I was cut for time. Had somewhere to go. I think the trick is to go really early when they are fresh and not tired of giving blowjobs all day.
I did hear another customer come in though. Anyone here named Ken  :lol:

raylondoner

I see pixie is back at HOD.
Most of the 10-12 odd girls I've screwed at hod don't work there anymore, about 3 are left, the rest, for me are unknown and un-tested, I doo wanna see Ella tho and a redhead.

I saw Pixie at HoD NW1 today and it was an absolutely first class punt, as always - Pixie is as gorgeous as ever for those that may have doubts (why?). No problems at all with HoD either, original booking was easy, confirm this morning also very efficient plus meeting with Pixie on time and got full hour. The location cannot be faulted either as is literally a minute from tube. Will definitely renew my season ticket!  Report to follow :drinks:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 08:32:39 pm by raylondoner »

Offline ladiesman020

Raylondoner. Do u know why pixie stoped for 18 odd months. Bun in oven!