Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: THAI BOWIE – Island Gardens, Isle of Dogs – E14  (Read 1362 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline PilotMan

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When:
1st week of August 2022

Island Gardens – bottom end of the Isle of Dogs – Large Modern multi block apartment complex

Booking & Comms:

I made the booking around 1 hour before, I spoke with a girl on the phone, could be her, but most likely the maid. She followed up promptly with a text and the Postcode and confirmation of services.

Price paid:

£80 / 30 mins + £20 for CIM

Arrival and the Girl:
It’s a very big modern residential development at the bottom of the Isle of Dogs. There’s visitor parking throughout the estate, look for the V signs painted on the bays.
She was ready and on time.

Bowie did the usual hiding behind the door trick. I wasn’t expecting to be disappointed as she had a couple of very positive reviews, and she didn’t disappoint. She’s better looking that her pictures, very pretty, lovely skin, petite size 4-6 standing just over 5’. Not an ounce of fat on her, but she’s not a gym bunny. 

The punt:

I followed her in to the bedroom and confirmed services. Money exchanged she asked me to follow her to the bathroom for a shower.

I stood in the shower and she gave me an attentive and sensual wash all around my tackle and back passage. I got out and dried myself, she jumped in and washed herself down. Then she got a cap of mouthwash and said “this is for you”, she swigged one herself.

Once we got in the room she was all over me, kissing my body and eventually got around to my cock. She gives great OWO, there’s plenty of attention to the balls, bridge and back passage.

On to fucking. I asked her to get on top first. She has fake boobs, but they are exceptionally well done, they’re soft and pliable and have a nice hanging shape when she’s on top of you. Plenty of access to her boobs, I enjoyed licking and sucking on them. We switch to standing doggy with her bending over the bed. It’s a lovely sight, her pert little arse getting squashed as I thrust in and out. I feel the sap rising and avoid trying missionary as I will probably blow early and not get the CIM finish I’ve paid for.

I ask her to kneel down on the floor and suck me off. She has great technique, good variation in speed, pressure and depth, mixing her approach from mouth only, mouth and hand, hand only. I eventually unload in her mouth, she pumps her head up and down furiously over my shaft and takes every last drop until I’m spent. She runs off to the bathroom to spit and gargle.

After I’ve recovered I have a quick shower, get dressed and I’m on my way.

Summary:
Bowie is a great provider and does everything with enthusiasm, even if it’s somewhat scripted.

Would I return?

Yes, next time I’m in that area, she’ll be my go to, unless something else takes my fancy 😜