Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan Vegas - Dundee  (Read 3027 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445263) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7700199) (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online Bignthick85

External Link/Members Only
30mins-£100
Services- OW, sex
Met with Megan today and I’ll go out a limb here and say that was my favourite punt of all time, bold statement but true.

Coms were fine directed to a block of flats not far from Dundee high, pay for parking if you’re driving and it’s quite busy so not the most discreet place but fine for me. 
Megan herself is a wee pocket rocket, gorgeous figure and face, fake tits and really easy to get on with.
Started off with a wee dance, asked me to remove her bra, dropped to her needs and performed OW, great depth and knows what she’s doing, returned the favour then onto the main event- this is where you get your moneys worth, she’s keen as fuck, flexible as fuck, ticked off loads of positions and she was kissing me along the way which I was surprised with. Highlight was doing her in doggie and she put both arms behind her back submissively and I pounded away. Ended up in mish and lifted her up slightly and she started shuddering and screaming but not too over the top, whether she came or not fuck knows but it felt good to me and I came in the bag. Ended up both laughing as we collapsed on each other in a sweaty mess. Definitely ended up being a gfe which wasn’t at all what I was going for. All in all a fucking outstanding meet. Walked back into town in a complete daze which never happens to me.

Comms- 8/10
Location-8/10
Girl-10/10

Offline Glasgow28

She looks unreal if those pictures are a true reflection. Note the other reviews so assume she tours. Hopefully comes to Glasgow at some point.

Offline romeo69

Cheers for the review ! Was OW your preference ? She has OWO on her likes list.

Online Bignthick85

OW is not my preference but to honest I only brought £100 with me and never enquired about owo so it’s probably an extra. Photos are 100% her, she said she was Edinburgh bound next week  :thumbsup:

Offline romeo69

Thanks ! She looks hot in her WhatsApp pic !!

Offline seeker

She looks unreal if those pictures are a true reflection. Note the other reviews so assume she tours. Hopefully comes to Glasgow at some point.

She's regularly in Glasgow.
I've not had the pleasure as yet .

Offline Glasgow28

Good to hear. But nobody has it seems from reviews..