Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Being asked by massage shop SPs for discretion with extras  (Read 2898 times)

Offline JM73

Not sure if this has been brought up or discussed but what's your take on being asked NOT to write reviews or give info away on extras provided, in particular in Thai massage shops.
That was asked of me recently so I just wanted other opinions as this forum is exactly for that; helping fellow punters on where to go, who to see, what extra were provided/offered and if you'd recommend anywhere/anyone etc based on your experiences.

How do you share such advice without risking losing out on future extras etc from said SP
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 02:04:09 pm by JM73 »

Offline tp69

If she's giving you an extra service that she doesn't usually offer, and asking you to not tell others as she'll get harassed for the same services, then respect her wish. You can still do a review and don't mention the extras. Just my opinion.

Offline Asianfcuker

I believe this is done to protect their job. I've been informed that the owner of a massage place in Preston reads any reviews on the girls in her employ & any girl offering or doing more than what is allowed is dismissed, hence why girls ask for discression.

AF

Offline KeenPunter

If she's giving you an extra service that she doesn't usually offer, and asking you to not tell others as she'll get harassed for the same services, then respect her wish. You can still do a review and don't mention the extras. Just my opinion.

If you do a review and not mention the extras you are misleading the forum, better to just not do a review if that's the case.

Offline JM73

I fully understand why they ask for discretion.
My question really is how we can inform fellow punters that more is available without mentioning everything in a review.

Perhaps a review without mentioning names or extras but somehow giving a nod that it's worth visiting??
At least others can always ask via private message to what was offered, price, quality etc.

Obviously not everyone will get the same extras as it depends on the SP and the mood they're in, if they liked the look of you etc

So, would you give any information privately if asked or do you still respect their wishes and remain tight-lipped?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 03:51:19 pm by JM73 »

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'd say it's not right to "Out" a girl offering UTC extras in the same way it's not right to out her personal identity by linking to social media etc

Some places offer extras with no issues so fine but if a girl risks losing her job and livelihood then it's out of order exposing her, other guys who visit the same massage place will probably already know extras are sometimes on offer from some of the girls anyway.
The best policy for a punter is to assume nothing is on offer then if it is happy days  ;)  :drinks:

Offline tp69

If you do a review and not mention the extras you are misleading the forum, better to just not do a review if that's the case.

I disagree. Don't see how it's misleading. You're providing info about whether the girl is a positive or negative experience overall, and what the broad service on offer is.

You don't need every detail in order to inform a decision, and it's hardly misleading.

Offline KeenPunter

I disagree. Don't see how it's misleading. You're providing info about whether the girl is a positive or negative experience overall, and what the broad service on offer is.

You don't need every detail in order to inform a decision, and it's hardly misleading.

If you say you went and there wasn't extras provided anyone reading will think "ok, I can probably only go there for a legitimate massage", because they were misled by the review suggesting this was the case,  You shouldn't have to guess what the reviewer had got extra and then left out, better to just not have the review and it's still open

Offline hawaiifive0

If she asks you not to review, don't review. Simple.

I wouldn't want to be responsible for her losing her job, even though she is probably being stupid(or greedy) risking it!

Offline JM73

Interesting replies, cheers 😁👍
For me, if the place is meant to be legitimate or where limited extras are provided and they're offering what they shouldn't then they're knowingly taking the risk.

Whether we review them on the forum or via PM is ultimately our decision but it's only fair we share this information. If they want to offer more without repercussions, perhaps they should go work where more is offered without risk

I have found that many give you the 'i only do this with you so don't tell anyone' bullshit. I'm sure I'm not wrong in that assumption

Just my opinion.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 07:25:40 pm by JM73 »

Offline sparkus

As well as not wanting to lose their job/alert the authorities, some SPs are cagey about extras offered/reported because of future customers demanding things like FS or OWO when they don't want to provide it to them.

Offline Celtic 69

Tricky one & some interesting views.

I tend to stick to independent massage therapist & have been asked similar from them. The old "I don't do this for everyone " quote, which I take with a pinch of salt but do honour their wishes if asked not to broadcast it.
Sparkus has a very valid point in mentioning you have to realise that it could be their source of income & some independent therapist like to safeguard their 'legit ' side of their business for security reasons, it also gives them the option to only offer extras to clients their comfortable with usually after getting to know them.

I would of thought that SP working in shops/parlours are more part time or short term rather than long term full time, but some of you guys would probably know more than me about that?

You can always use terms like
"I think more might be on offer with regular visits "
or YMMV to be discreet.
But openly 'outing ' the girl when you've been asked not to is a no-no for me....some might disagree.

I was once asked by an independent therapist to write a review for her on her legit site & leave the HE out of the review, which I was happy to do. I noticed that her HE went from being abit mechanical to a great, prolonged one on future appointments, b'cos trust & respect had been built.

Interesting topic OP.

Offline JM73

Tricky one & some interesting views.

I tend to stick to independent massage therapist & have been asked similar from them. The old "I don't do this for everyone " quote, which I take with a pinch of salt but do honour their wishes if asked not to broadcast it.
Sparkus has a very valid point in mentioning you have to realise that it could be their source of income & some independent therapist like to safeguard their 'legit ' side of their business for security reasons, it also gives them the option to only offer extras to clients their comfortable with usually after getting to know them.

I would of thought that SP working in shops/parlours are more part time or short term rather than long term full time, but some of you guys would probably know more than me about that?

You can always use terms like
"I think more might be on offer with regular visits "
or YMMV to be discreet.
But openly 'outing ' the girl when you've been asked not to is a no-no for me....some might disagree.

I was once asked by an independent therapist to write a review for her on her legit site & leave the HE out of the review, which I was happy to do. I noticed that her HE went from being abit mechanical to a great, prolonged one on future appointments, b'cos trust & respect had been built.

Interesting topic OP.

Great feedback, thank you 👍
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 09:02:21 pm by JM73 »

Offline sparkus

Some of us have even later visited SPs in their homes, some on here have even had SPs over to theirs - are we to 'review' that so all others can expect this as standard?

I suspect the answer lies in a happy medium (and a happy end) between those who insist "It's between me, the girl and the massage table" and those who post blow by blow accounts.

On the latter point, some SPs *insist* that reviews on here are over-embellished and that the raunchy session described simply did not take place.  So reviews are to be taken with a pinch of salt, to some extent.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 09:21:05 pm by sparkus »

Offline Thephoenix

On reading the OP my first thought was why he was discussing UKP in the first place.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you say you went and there wasn't extras provided anyone reading will think "ok, I can probably only go there for a legitimate massage", because they were misled by the review suggesting this was the case,  You shouldn't have to guess what the reviewer had got extra and then left out, better to just not have the review and it's still open
I don't see how he could be misleading the forum if he posts a review of the advertised services, why would he want to mention what he didn't get or what he did get but didn't want to mention.  :unknown:

Offline Twotall

From experience, if someone asks for discretion then I’d honour it in the same way that I expect it.

I also wouldn’t want to be responsible for someone losing their job.

Being selfish, there is an element of killing the goose that lays the golden egg.

I don’t review every visit I make, mainly because there is no point reviewing the same girl repeatedly and where additional extras are offered that’s between me and the girl.

Some may not like it but that’s the way of the world.

Offline Georgedaviesok

I asked a senior member about this a couple of months ago, I've visited a place where it's supposed to be no more than happy ending and got more but wasn't sure if I should report it or not when reviewing.
With the advice i was given and for the girls discretion I didn't give details of the extra extras, although they say I don't normally do this they normally do but the parlour owners don't want it common knowledge.
If your told not to mention it, don't. Discretion works both way as does respect.

Offline sandy2000

I believe this is done to protect their job. I've been informed that the owner of a massage place in Preston reads any reviews on the girls in her employ & any girl offering or doing more than what is allowed is dismissed, hence why girls ask for discression.

AF

If this is the establishment I think it is, I’ve not reviewed the place for a long time due to discretion as advised on here but, the actual SP has never asked me not to.

I visited a SP after reading on here that HE was available. There was no offer at all during the service so, chancing my luck and little Sandy being obviously “ awake “ asked the SP if it was available and it was.

Review published and the next time I went, HE was openly offered but I was asked not to review. Whether she sussed it was me that did the review after asking her for HE, I don’t know but I just got the feeling that she wanted to remain legit, on the outside anyway.

I’ve not been back due to the location and my personal situation has changed.

Offline scutty brown

I'm aware of reviews on here leading to girls getting sacked from several parlours.

I'm also aware of reviews which led to separation / divorce

We've had cases where a review led to a girl who worked from home immediately stopping work

Then there's the implied threat in some cases from council planning offices

It's quite simple: if you review massages with all the sextra details then next time the girl, or the shop, may not be there
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 10:50:56 am by scutty brown »

Offline catweazle

There is the  additional issue where you have, through repeated visits, developed a rapport with the masseuse   to the point where your additional services go well beyond what would normally be on offer to the occasional  visitor ( when the "I don't do this with everyone " line is actually  true)
If you mention, in a review, that  ( for example) you had FS with a masseuse when, as far as reports from other punters go, she only goes as far as ( say) B2B,then  as sure as eggs is eggs, some randy punter will steam in and demand sex "because I read on the Internet that you do it".

Offline sparkus

There is the  additional issue where you have, through repeated visits, developed a rapport with the masseuse   to the point where your additional services go well beyond what would normally be on offer to the occasional  visitor ( when the "I don't do this with everyone " line is actually  true)
If you mention, in a review, that  ( for example) you had FS with a masseuse when, as far as reports from other punters go, she only goes as far as ( say) B2B,then  as sure as eggs is eggs, some randy punter will steam in and demand sex "because I read on the Internet that you do it".

The latter point very true, some cunts get very abusive.

Offline frankc

I fully understand why they ask for discretion.
My question really is how we can inform fellow punters that more is available without mentioning everything in a review.

Perhaps a review without mentioning names or extras but somehow giving a nod that it's worth visiting??
At least others can always ask via private message to what was offered, price, quality etc.

Obviously not everyone will get the same extras as it depends on the SP and the mood they're in, if they liked the look of you etc

This would be my take on things as well but I'd only reply to private messages from trusted members

Offline scutty brown

This would be my take on things as well but I'd only reply to private messages from trusted members

Difficulty there is that it becomes overwhelming
With one girl I got inundated with around 40 requests for more info - which with the forum limits is  impossible to handle (and no that's not a request for a higher limit)

Offline JM73

Really appreciate the feedback guys.
It's a tough one because whilst we all would love some honest positive reviews with detail, we have to also respect the SP and her decisions on whether to offer extra extras to individuals without risking her reputation/job etc.

It's frustrating because I'm sure we've wasted many dollars so to speak risking punts blindly without prior information and we all want to get GVFM.

Hopefully we can all find a happy compromise and provide as much detail as possible whilst respecting SPs, we can't go wrong.

Happy punting 😁😁😁

Offline Tyramhall

If she's asking for discretion then honour her request.

Offline myothernameis

She asking for discretion, but the op posts this thread, wonder what the SP would think of this thread  :lol: :cool: :cool:

Offline JM73

She asking for discretion, but the op posts this thread, wonder what the SP would think of this thread  :lol: :cool: :cool:

No names or details provided and a perfectly reasonable question to ask and debate IMO.
There's good arguments for both sides, not one reply is perfect.
The feedback gained offers many differing opinions and perspectives which is the very point of the question and this forum. Again, that's my opinion

Offline KeenPunter

No names or details provided and a perfectly reasonable question to ask and debate IMO.
There's good arguments for both sides, not one reply is perfect.
The feedback gained offers many differing opinions and perspectives which is the very point of the question and this forum. Again, that's my opinion

I'd back this, good to ask for opinions and how would she have any idea who it was?  She may have even read it and appreciated the sentiment of it being asked without realising it was sparked by her

Offline Celtic 69

OP never mentioned any details of SP keeping both hers & his own identities safe.
Personally I thought it was a good/ interesting subject to raise & discuss.

Offline chrishornx

perhaps

but what if she was offering bareback?

Offline Count Duckula

perhaps

but what if she was offering bareback?

i believe its traditional to keep that to yourself and then about 6 months later add to the barebacking thread after you get a dose

Offline myothernameis

OP never mentioned any details of SP keeping both hers & his own identities safe.
Personally I thought it was a good/ interesting subject to raise & discuss.

I can perfectly understand the op hasn't named her, but raising the subject wont do us any harm.  I think it more the shop and the girl, even though there not named.  If the girl is reading this thread, I have to think, what will she think of the thread

Offline Celtic 69

Myothernameis, it could relate to any shop/salon & any SP.
Would of thought if she did read this thread she would be encouraged/reassured that most members commented that you should honour her request.
I do get your point, but sorry fella we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one.