Author Topic: Swing with us duo - DH2  (Read 10348 times)


21 review(s) for NEduo (19 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by contentguy]

Offline FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well now, it seems like at least 3 of us on this forum indulged with these lovely ladies yesterday :lol:

As soon as I had read the review from 'A decent fist' I decided it just had to happen for me and, importantly, their price was within my available budget at £110 for 30 mins.
Yesterday was their 1st free day so I made a booking for the afternoon - communications from them were excellent. I had already established their ages as 34 & 35 so, whilst I was nervous as usual, I felt comfortable with their age.

It's a fair long drive for me so I cannot be dissappointed and believe me, I wasn't :kiss:

Both ladies are lovely, good looking, sexy & very welcoming - I almost relaxed.....they were clean, fresh & had obviously taken time to look the part.

They had asked me what I would like prior to the meeting (a great idea) so the whole thing passed in a warm blur of boobs, bums, lips & tongues as they simply took the lead as requested - duo's are a special treat for me & I 100% enjoyed this one.
OWO / RO / rimming from me and the climax was an amazing double header with a full on CIM finish.

Try as hard as I can, I could not fault in any way at all & would love to return.

FB

Online johnr1

Thanks FB for your great trusted review,  :thumbsup:I have been out of this game for a while for one reason or another but I think these two
will make a great start back and they only live a short drive away for me  :yahoo:

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Excellent FB, I believe I got first of the day, and will post review later, safe to say, one of my top punts in this 30 year hobby. :hi:

Online Benja73

They certainly seem to be dominating the Reviews section at the moment.

Not had a duo since the Heaton Minxes many years ago as double the money does not always equate to double the fun. It did with the Heaton Minxes and looks like it may here too.

Very tempting, thanks all for the reviews.

Online dexpunt

Thanks for the the review and pleased you enjoyed your 100th contribution

Congratulations on reaching your century......100 not out I raise my bat :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for the the review and pleased you enjoyed your 100th contribution

Congratulations on reaching your century......100 not out I raise my bat :hi:

Why thank you kind sir  :hi:

Offline CELICA GT

I'm sitting with a cup of coffee reading yet another fine review of these two, looks like good value for an excellent 39min of fun :hi:l

Offline foreverchanges

Great review FB - seems as if all roads lead to Pelton yesterday (never thought I would ever type that sentence :D).

I've waited seven years to experience a duo of the calibre of the Heaton Minxes/ Keeva-Savannah but yesterday that day arrived- I imagine the two of them are going to be rather busy  in the future. ;)

Offline 2dogs52

Never got to enjoy the Heaton Minxes but these two sound fantastic. Think they are going to be busy from now on.

Offline tynetunnel

Nice one FB. Thanks for the review and congratulations on the first hundred !  :yahoo:

Offline stardust

Thanks for the review FB. These two certainly seem to be the real deal. Good to hear that there is a decent duo team back on the scene and if they are anywhere as good as Keeva and her various duo partners or the Heaton minxes then they are defiinately worth a visit.
Like JohnR1 I have been out of the punting scene for quite a while due to various reasons but these two go on my hit list for when I eventually get back into it.

Offline workinallweek

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,560
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 33

trying to arrange something next month ....
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Online abridgetofar

Thanks for the review, hope I can get a meet organised soon.  :hi:

Offline mackeson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well now, it seems like at least 3 of us on this forum indulged with these lovely ladies yesterday :lol:

As soon as I had read the review from 'A decent fist' I decided it just had to happen for me and, importantly, their price was within my available budget at £110 for 30 mins.
Yesterday was their 1st free day so I made a booking for the afternoon - communications from them were excellent. I had already established their ages as 34 & 35 so, whilst I was nervous as usual, I felt comfortable with their age.

It's a fair long drive for me so I cannot be dissappointed and believe me, I wasn't :kiss:

Both ladies are lovely, good looking, sexy & very welcoming - I almost relaxed.....they were clean, fresh & had obviously taken time to look the part.

They had asked me what I would like prior to the meeting (a great idea) so the whole thing passed in a warm blur of boobs, bums, lips & tongues as they simply took the lead as requested - duo's are a special treat for me & I 100% enjoyed this one.
OWO / RO / rimming from me and the climax was an amazing double header with a full on CIM finish.

Try as hard as I can, I could not fault in any way at all & would love to return.

FB

Congratulations on your "ton" FB, what a way to celebrate a century :drinks:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Congratulations on your "ton" FB, what a way to celebrate a century :drinks:

 :drinks:

Offline BikerKing

I’m hoping to catch an hour with these two in the new year. A Xmas gift to myself. I’ve not yet had a duo so expectations are high, but they tick all my boxes according to past reviews
 :thumbsup:  :)

Online johnr1

I am also trying to see these two but working away and
Home late is no good at the moment as they have no evening
Availability 😢 but I will keep trying as I am sure they will be
With it 🤪

Offline The Centurion 1

I’m hoping to catch an hour with these two in the new year. A Xmas gift to myself. I’ve not yet had a duo so expectations are high, but they tick all my boxes according to past reviews
 :thumbsup:  :)

You won't regret it.  These two are full on, with each other and you. They won't leave you alone 😀