Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva Busty Blonde - Edinburgh (Massage and Full Service)  (Read 3021 times)

18 review(s) for Eva Busty Blonde (11 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline ArchibaldPK

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: A few month ago.... I'm trying to catching up with the reviews.

Comms: Good communications, she replied fairly quick to my message and was clear with her services.

Service: Massage and full sex - 45 min @ £120

Flat: The flat looked good and modern, the room was a little bit tight, the bathroom was a little bit messy and I noticed a fanny smell when I was dressing up for leaving.

Girl: She is from Brazil, good body, great boobs (fake), nice face and nice to chat with.

Meet: I fancy a proper massage and after full sex. The massage was acceptable and after 20 minutes I asked her to move to the bed, there it was when things started to go downhill, she didn’t allow to touch her pussy, when I stroked her boobs she complained about her nipples being sore, so I touched them again even softer and she complained again so I gave up, which it was a shame as I loved her boobs, she delivered a OW with no much enthusiasm, then we moved to mish, she wasn’t engaging to much and it felt like being with a doll, so I decided to hurry up and go home.

Mark: 5/10
Negative: Not much enthusiasm.
Positive: Acceptable massage and good personality.
Repeat?: I might go for a massage with a happy ending, but nor for sex.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sparky88

And you gave this a positive? Jeez 🫠

Offline ArchibaldPK

And you gave this a positive? Jeez 🫠

Hi, I gave her a Neutral because the massage was acceptable.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 10:06:19 pm by ArchibaldPK »

Offline Matrix

It's your choice, but £120, for 45 minutes, for an acceptable massage is generous.