Suitably inspired by a recent review of these two I fired off a message to them last week. Comms were excellent throughout and all done via AW. I was given postcode and address the day before and asked to message on arrival.
Venue was a terraced house on a quiet street in a village I'm familiar with. I was met by one of the ladies in the usual manner behind the door scenario and was led upstairs to the bedroom where the other was waiting.
Vouchers handed over. Both of them were dressed in matching underwear and were chatty and friendly. They said they were students and tbh both looked younger than their advertised age which is a turn up in this industry!

They were both about Size 10s with nice figures. I am also pleased to report that they were sensational.

Both girls began interacting with each other immediately then three way kissing followed and then they suggested I lay down on the bed and the two of them began incredibly sensual kissing on me as they slowly worked their way down leading them to perform owo on me together which was superb. I then swapped over and performed RO on them - both girls were fresh as daisies and I got to see their incredible responsiveness to this which had been mentioned in the previous review. Bloody Hell I've seen nothing like it in 25 years in punting.

Back to me and more dfk and deep throating and then on with the cover for some highly energetic cowgirl while the other one crouched over me as I indulged in some more responsive RO with her then finished off with oral and CIM and a nice chat to finish with both girls stroking my body.
Years ago I saw the Heaton Minxes in three duos and two with Keeva and Savannah and I can genuinely report that it was on a par with those occasions - I can't praise them any higher than that for this hugely enthusiastic performance.
Cost was £220 for the hour and I would return in an instant.