Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Party - Lorena, Billie, Julianna  (Read 10708 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline risl6465

The venue:
External Link/Members Only
Two bedroom flat a few minutes from Barons court. Robes and towels provided upon entry and a safety bag for valuables.
One room has two cupboards and is generally a cooler temperature but usually only had one girl, whilst the other room is marginally smaller. Each room has one bed thats roughly 3/4 of a double. Overall quite a small place
£120 for 2 hours and I picked the 1-3pm

Girls: Julianna; stunning brazilian with defined abs, fake boobs and I suspect surgically altered arse, though the best behind of the three. Billie; the skinniest of the three, with small but perky tits and genuinely high sex drive, looking to please. Lorena; again great attitude, slightly darker complexion and a bit bigger than the other two but a well rounded behind and hourglass figure. All three are brazilian

Required to start with a shower (was pretty hot weather so quite glad)

Started with Lorena, lovely owo doesn't deep-throat as much though lots of DFK and rubbing bodies/tit wank. Wrapped up and moved to doggy great figure, range of different positions without any objections before I finished and went for a shower

Moved to Julianna, best owo of the three with a twisting technique that gets you hard in no time. Scarring on the breasts but otherwise great physique. GFE with lots of kissing and a range of positions. Best arse of the three firm but also well sculpted. All three had great attitudes

Took a break to nibble on the snacks in the living room and replenish fluids. Moved to the other room that was Billie

Billie was eager to please started with DFK, lots of dirty talk from her as got on top, CG, doggy and a range of other positions before I finished. Billie and Lorena speak english whilst Julianna speaks quite broken English.

Also had a second visit that was Julianna, Billie and Maria. Again really positive attitude from Billie and Julianna

Maria I would probably note more as a neutral than positive. Quiet Spanish girl (speaks English) with quite a plump behind and a flat chest. Pretty face. Doesn't kiss but is generally up for everything else, felt a little more mechanical than the others but overall enjoyed the visit. This visit had the Greek guy that everyone complains about for hogging. Generally didn't let it get in the way too much

Fairly new to writing reviews but hopefully this is detailed enough

Offline Handel2020

I guess you mean £160 for two hours which is stated on the website? I would consider it if the price was £120.

Offline Spurt

At 120 the que would be from the tube station.

Offline puntmiester

Hey, what was the ratio at the 2 parties?

Offline Bloodymary

I think Billie is just about as sex mad as Monica - both great fun to party with

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Billie is a brilliant cock hungry slut, I say that as a compliment! More than happy to take on three guys at once, wanking/blowing 2 whilst the third fucks her and I've seen her have multiple mean finish on her and then her tasting the 'results'.

For the right money I can see her doing a gangbang.

Offline puntmiester

I've seen her have multiple mean finish on her and then her tasting the 'results'.

Now I'm jealous, she's wild but I've never seen her be THAT wild. The party probably needs to have the right atmosphere for that to happen

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Now I'm jealous, she's wild but I've never seen her be THAT wild. The party probably needs to have the right atmosphere for that to happen

The last party I was at wasn't wild at all but Billie was always up for crazy shagging. Both times I've seen her she wanted to be filled from both ends constantly and was sad when she didn't have a cock in her pussy and mouth simultaneously. At one point she told me to grab her ankles and fuck her hard and deep whilst she tried to suck a guy and I elicited some very deep moans from her during. Even in missionary she likes to prop up her hips and fuck you back also allowing deeper penetration even if you're well hung and bottoming out in her. Her enthusiasm is brilliant and she's one of the best I've ever had personally, never met a woman as enthusiastic and energetic as her in the bedroom.

I didn't actually realise she kissed until the second time I saw her when she started snogging me just before I blew my load in her. Her banter is great too, very down to earth and willing to joke. I would imagine a party with her, Luiza and Kasia if they are all in an enthusiastic mood may leave a man needing a cock-transplant if he can last the full 2 hours.

Offline risl6465

I guess you mean £160 for two hours which is stated on the website? I would consider it if the price was £120.

Sorry genuine mistake. I meant £160 for 2 hours (which is the standard price). I would edit the review to correct this but it doesn’t give me the option

Offline risl6465

Hey, what was the ratio at the 2 parties?

Both started with a 2:1 ratio (6 guys, 3 girls) and had 4 guys to 3 girls in the final 30 minutes. I left a little early on the second visit

Most guys take a break in between to get some water / just relax / freshen up

Offline puntmiester

Both started with a 2:1 ratio (6 guys, 3 girls)
yeah, i've been before.
2:1 ratio with the hog present... that could feel like 5:2 ratio at times. rough

Online quatter11

I’ve been reading a lot about this hog - why doesn’t someone call him out? Or have a word with the party organisers and tell them you won’t be returning unless they tell this selfish fucker to behave himself?

Offline Royd30

Who is this HOG, I’ve never seen him the only time I experienced this was someone hogging Toni but that was at Edgware Rd never seen him since, as you say should be named and shamed, call him out.

Offline puntmiester

tell this selfish fucker to behave himself?
From experience, the speciifc one refered to as HOG in fact does follow the rules. He just lays there and gets benefical treatment.

He is getting special treatment for a reason - we can only guess.... more money? regular? A Fed? lol

He doesn't stop you from joining in / double teaming.

I saw him when the ratio was about 1.5:1. I made the assumption that maybe he buys 2 slots. Hence I asked OP the ratio's at his parties.

Vote with your wallets

Online quatter11

The last party I was at wasn't wild at all but Billie was always up for crazy shagging. Both times I've seen her she wanted to be filled from both ends constantly and was sad when she didn't have a cock in her pussy and mouth simultaneously. At one point she told me to grab her ankles and fuck her hard and deep whilst she tried to suck a guy and I elicited some very deep moans from her during. Even in missionary she likes to prop up her hips and fuck you back also allowing deeper penetration even if you're well hung and bottoming out in her. Her enthusiasm is brilliant and she's one of the best I've ever had personally, never met a woman as enthusiastic and energetic as her in the bedroom.

I didn't actually realise she kissed until the second time I saw her when she started snogging me just before I blew my load in her. Her banter is great too, very down to earth and willing to joke. I would imagine a party with her, Luiza and Kasia if they are all in an enthusiastic mood may leave a man needing a cock-transplant if he can last the full 2 hours.

Does Billie have an AW account does anyone know? In London tomorrow and would love to catch up with her.

Or if anyone has got any recommendations for horny Brazilians, they would be most welcome. Thanks

Online quatter11

And yes, I'm aware there's a Phoenix thread on the London regional discussion board but there's no information on Billie. Thanks

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Does Billie have an AW account does anyone know? In London tomorrow and would love to catch up with her.

Or if anyone has got any recommendations for horny Brazilians, they would be most welcome. Thanks

AFAIK no, Billie does not have an AW account though happy to be proven wrong. Luiza does though and she's a horny Brazilian, you should be able to find her profile on that thread.

Online quatter11

Thanks but link to Luiza's account not working. So, she's either closed it or has a new one.

Offline Hunter84

how bad is the lerker, dose he ruin it for others im so worried about him being there on my first time and ruining what looks like it could be such a great experiance

Offline JamesRockford

The legendary hog. What’s the bet that if everyone pooled their descriptions of him, you’d have about 10 totally different descriptions. Reminds me of the film “An inspector calls”

Offline Hugeboobslover

Who has got the biggest tits at Phoenix now? Quite difficult to determine from the pics in the gallery. Want to maximise tit flesh on my next visit. Julianna?

HBL

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Who has got the biggest tits at Phoenix now? Quite difficult to determine from the pics in the gallery. Want to maximise tit flesh on my next visit. Julianna?

HBL

Difficult question to answer really, if you don't mind fake tits then Aida has a large pair but they do look and feel awful. Monica also has large, fake breasts and I believe Julianna is also packing large bolt-ons.

In terms of natural breasts, Luiza has a cracking pair of pert, natural if slightly small boobs as does Kasi. I believe 'Audrey', AKA Ex HOD girl 'Luiza' (External Link/Members Only) also has a very nice, large, natural pair.

Offline Hugeboobslover

Hey Mysteryman 7, thanks for the intel. My preference is for large fake boobs! So today may not be bad line up with Julianna and Monica and having some decent naturals in the form of blonde Audrey also there. Another question, who offers DFK? I haven’t been to Phoenix since before the pandemic.

HBL

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Hey Mysteryman 7, thanks for the intel. My preference is for large fake boobs! So today may not be bad line up with Julianna and Monica and having some decent naturals in the form of blonde Audrey also there. Another question, who offers DFK? I haven’t been to Phoenix since before the pandemic.

HBL

Luiza and Kasia both have given me DFK though YMMV. I've seen some girls DFK some guys but not others at a party before. Obviously everything they offer is up to them and on the proviso that you're clean and well groomed.

Offline Bloodymary

Luiza, Kasia, Monica, Sabrina all offer DFK and some of the others

Monica is great at DFK

Offline Hugeboobslover

Luiza, Kasia, Monica, Sabrina all offer DFK and some of the others

Monica is great at DFK

Thanks Mysteryman and Bloodymary. I will then have to rely on Monica for the DFK and of course my level of well grooming!! Shouldn’t get my hopes up on Audrey and Julianna….

HBL

Offline Bloodymary

Thanks Mysteryman and Bloodymary. I will then have to rely on Monica for the DFK and of course my level of well grooming!! Shouldn’t get my hopes up on Audrey and Julianna….

HBL

Have fun- I’m going along today for some Brazilian fun

Offline Hugeboobslover

Have fun- I’m going along today for some Brazilian fun

So they are all Brazilians today?? Sounds good, maybe see u later mate!

HBL

Offline SimonSays2108

Would have looked to join you but advised Aida is filling in for Audrey .. not sure if that was / is a typo but put me off … else it looked good. Let us know how you get on.  :yahoo:

Offline randompunter1234

Would have looked to join you but advised Aida is filling in for Audrey .. not sure if that was / is a typo but put me off … else it looked good. Let us know how you get on.  :yahoo:

not seen Aida, howz she? i quite literally just checked availability for this evening, was looking forward to see Audrey for the first time

As regards the tits, I think Nicole has the biggest ones and natural, for the fake Julliana  has the biggest

Offline SimonSays2108

There’s a thread going in the LDN regional section re her Bbing - tbh I’ve met her and she doesn’t do it for me … hence me not going today .. I’d rather save the cash … quality vs. quantity these days .. almost growing up , except I’m saving money by not punting  rather than anything sensible  :D
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 04:01:34 pm by SimonSays2108 »

Offline MysteryManNo.7

not seen Aida, howz she? i quite literally just checked availability for this evening, was looking forward to see Audrey for the first time

As regards the tits, I think Nicole has the biggest ones and natural, for the fake Julliana  has the biggest

Here's the current thread about her: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=357148.0

As I say in there, I've seen her three times and she's honestly crap.

Offline randompunter1234

thanks for the quick response guys, made the decision so much easier, will probably check in wednesday, there seems to be a new girl (at least I have not seen her on the recent rota before)

Offline MysteryManNo.7

thanks for the quick response guys, made the decision so much easier, will probably check in Wednesday, there seems to be a new girl (at least I have not seen her on the recent rota before)

Personally the best day this week looks like Friday despite Aida as both Luiza and Billie are fantastic. I've seen Billie get doubled penetrated vaginally by 2 guys at the last party I was at.

I find out of 8 parties I've been to there's generally 2 excellent girls and one who is crap.

Offline Hugeboobslover

Thanks for the heads up! I will report back from today.

HBL

Online drwho

Personally I really like Aida.
I've seen her 3 times at the parties, and I'm encouraged when I see her name on the line-up.

She's got a lovely arse, which gets me in the mood when she's walking between rooms.
I'm not usually massively into tattoos, but they don't particularly detract.
Her hair is a bit 'alternative' but better than being too short.

I'll admit her tits are scarred and not that attractive in themselves, but I've seen worse, and can't stand pierced nipples for example.

Facially she's pretty and most importantly she's a kisser.
She's had a good enough attitude when I've seen her. Much preferable to me than Maria or Ashley.

I think her pussy might be a bit slack from what I remember, but with the rest of the company at phoenix it isn't a big issue.
All the stuff about her offering BB isn't particularly an issue for me, as I'm not BBing her personally.

The far bigger risk is OWO at a party setting, but I choose to take the risk at these events

Online drwho

..and does the Hogger bring his own gown by any chance?

Offline MysteryManNo.7

..and does the Hogger bring his own gown by any chance?

If you mean one of the gowns was dark blue/black, that was there last time I attended a party and was not brought in by anyone. I was the first there and it was hanging in the wardrobe if that's to what you refer.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Personally I really like Aida.
I've seen her 3 times at the parties, and I'm encouraged when I see her name on the line-up.

She's got a lovely arse, which gets me in the mood when she's walking between rooms.
I'm not usually massively into tattoos, but they don't particularly detract.
Her hair is a bit 'alternative' but better than being too short.

I'll admit her tits are scarred and not that attractive in themselves, but I've seen worse, and can't stand pierced nipples for example.

Facially she's pretty and most importantly she's a kisser.
She's had a good enough attitude when I've seen her. Much preferable to me than Maria or Ashley.

I think her pussy might be a bit slack from what I remember, but with the rest of the company at phoenix it isn't a big issue.
All the stuff about her offering BB isn't particularly an issue for me, as I'm not BBing her personally.

The far bigger risk is OWO at a party setting, but I choose to take the risk at these events

All fair points. I personally don't think she's attractive and I concur that she does feel rather loose down below but, and stating the obvious here, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. At Phoenix I find there tends to be 2 excellent girls and one meh girl and at the last party Billie and Luiza were excellent as always and very popular for it with Aida being the meh, less popular one.

Online drwho

If you mean one of the gowns was dark blue/black, that was there last time I attended a party and was not brought in by anyone. I was the first there and it was hanging in the wardrobe if that's to what you refer.

I've seen a guy there who brings his own gown, like a smoking jacket. Seen him at other parties as well.

Someone mentioned Greek and it made me think of him.
Hasn't been overly Hoggish when I saw him, just a little overly familiar. Got into trouble for getting a phone out at another party.
Name starts with C
Probably someone else

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I've seen a guy there who brings his own gown, like a smoking jacket. Seen him at other parties as well.

Someone mentioned Greek and it made me think of him.
Hasn't been overly Hoggish when I saw him, just a little overly familiar. Got into trouble for getting a phone out at another party.
Name starts with C
Probably someone else

Huh that's interesting. Seems odd to me that he would do something so distinctive. Don't believe I've ever encountered this infamous hog, clearly our schedules don't align.

Online drwho

Actually no, I remember now Charlie the fancy embroidered satin gown guy is black or mixed, not Greek

Offline king tarzan

Its no other blokes you see there is it?

Just the birds only then sounds fun
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online drwho

Exactly!
I kind of remembered the flashy guy in his 'special gown'

But then in the sexual maelstrom that is those 2 fantastic hours we enjoy at this place, the incidental details tend to get shifted towards the peripheries of our memories