Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild milf Carla - Birmingham  (Read 2643 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Qwerty786

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only+

Comms: Called, answered straight away was round there in 15 mins. There was a couple trying to get into the same apartment block who didn’t let me in once they was buzzed in. This was awkward as I saw them once I was leaving and they tried to smile at me which I ignored.

Price: £50 for half an hour. I told her I would probably be done quick as I was super horny and she was willing to let me cum twice.

The Service: Looked like she had just had a shower as she was naked and drying her hair. Started off sucking her big tits, she did tell me to be gently with them. OWO followed she did ask if I wanted covered or not. After this sex followed in missionary with me filling up the bag up very quick. She was willing for me to go another round but I had to be somewhere as my phone was buzzing.

Conclusion: Decent punt at a very good price. Attractive milf and easy to talk to. Would I return? Maybe as a plan B.