Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Inka - 11/10 - Fantastic Punt - Birmingham  (Read 3483 times)

31 review(s) for Sweet Inka  (28 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jockey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
+447552025850

This one comes and goes from UK - POLAND

Felt a big itch and it really needed some magic. Pinged off some calls. NO RESPONSE  :dash: FROM NO WOMAN.

One final search before I give up and green light pops up AVAILABLE NOW

I thought just what I need, pinged over a few messages, before you knew it im in tesco buying gum and getting excited

Appearance

I found her better looking than her images. I am going to say its each to their own preference as someone said she was not as nice. She had a healthy cup C/D Tits, filled my hands up. A great peachy meaty arse. The waist line dips in correctly, (yes when squatting down theres some fat there) who cares? Not me. She was my cup of tea

PAYMENT & TIME

2 hours / £230.
was there 2 hours exactly

the deed

From the second I walked in, shes flirty, grabbed my cock through my trousers, shes touchy, feely. Kissy. A Quick shower later, im on the bed FULL ON DFK. Playing with her tits, and having a feast on her pussy. I must have been there a solid 10 minutes and she than returned the favour. Its wet, its sloppy, she teases you, she eats your cock like the last cock on earth. She was there for atleast 15-20 minutes before we went into 69 for another 15 minutes. 3 positions later I shot my load.

We had a chit chat and some relaxing and some massage and she says lets do it one more time. YES please. (I hate when working women think they can get 1 pop and fob you off) sweet inka did not let me down. She was ready, more of that great DFK, BLOWJOB NICE AND WET, (OWO) some more sex and a great handjob to finish.  I forgot to mention the eye contact whilst getting a BJ is a sight!

Had a shower and kiss and I was on my way.

Overall for me she was a 11/10. She was a kinky GFE not a fake over the top PSE. But for them 2 hours, she was a kinky GFE.

No clock watching, no awkwardness or checking her phone. This is a solid punt which is what I needed

Would I go again? 100%

I dont know if im being too fluffy because 90% of working girls are just shit now or if this was just a solid punt.

Offline Dark Vader

I dont know if im being too fluffy
Yes you are  :sarcastic:   Her pussy done fry your brain.
No seriously, I'm a fan and I highly recommend her but if she had the body of say a Lilith Noir External Link/Members Only then now we are talking 10's

Offline shed

The review has nothing to do with Lilith Noir. So why mention as a comparison. The OP gives his punt 11/10 , his opinion and his review.  :unknown:

Offline Topgun1

The review has nothing to do with Lilith Noir. So why mention as a comparison. The OP gives his punt 11/10 , his opinion and his review.  :unknown:

+1

OP took the time and effort to contribute. Meaningless to make his review about someone else.
Banned reason: previously banned - Cal55 - Alucard - bonatempora
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dark Vader

Why don't you leave it to the Op to see if he took it in the way it was intended.

Offline shed

Why don't you leave it to the Op to see if he took it in the way it was intended.

What way is that  :unknown:

Offline Dark Vader

Let's wait for the OP. Wonder if my Positive review was one of the ones he read before visiting this girl.