Author Topic: Cristiana Dream - Chelmsford  (Read 2130 times)


37 review(s) for CRISTIANA DREAM (29 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Benny8800

Well reviewed on here so will keep it brief, and more as a heads up that she’s back in Chelmsford and still as good as previous reviews suggest. Met Cristiana at the usual Russian digs in central Chelmsford £80/30mins, been a couple of years since I’ve been there but won’t forget it.

Comms were easy and she met at short notice. No waiting around as usual. She’s not quite what I was expecting, had a more Asian?? look about her than her pics depict but pretty enough girl with bleach blonde hair. Pretty enough with a nice body.

Services delivered with enthusiasm, really went for it with DFK, pressing her naked body up against mine after I had come in from the shower. Other services OWO, good attempt at DT, covered sex in doggy, mish, CG then more OWO & CIM to finish.

Prob wouldn’t return as a first choice, wasn’t particularly attracted to her for some reason despite her being a hot girl, but offered good session. Has potential as a plan B next time.

Aw link: External Link/Members Only



Offline Bornslippy

Good value this one. Certainly offers everything on the tin

Online Magic500

She's been working for a few years now. Certainly has done the rounds this one
I saw her in Basingstoke and Surbiton in 2018