Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: GeordieprincessDD's - No show, shit comms  (Read 2565 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5363129) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bertbanger99

This is a negative as the SP did not show for our arranged appointment and provided no comms to cancel, explain before during or after

External Link/Members Only

I saw her profile last Friday and fancied the look of it, she had a special on which included OWO, CIM, Filming for £80 for 15 minutes, and i thought nice one, i get to film getting blown which is a first, all was arranged eventually, her reply to comms was very slow, at least a couple of hours after i sent off original request, i originally enquired about a time and her availability and got short 1 word answer of yes, had to ask a second time for postcode, again another elongated wait for a reply, so my instinct was telling me already she might let me down, but i made the trip anyway in good faith, keeping up my side of the deal

Got to the location (45 min drive), texted to say i was parked up ahead of time and ready when she was, then radio silence ever since.

Not good enough

However as a result of this i immediately enquired about Ella at Amour, and was amazing so will write a review about her now, so not all bad, and cheaper.

Offline maxxblue

The 'unprotected sex' on her 'enjoys' list means she is on my blacklist.  :hi:

Offline Bertbanger99

wow, cant believe i missed that, good job was a no show then

Offline Tattooed.Gent

Tbf I can only ever remember looking at "bareback", don't think I've ever scrolled down looking for unprotected. Worth knowing for future for those that haven't been reviewed!

Offline MagpieToon

Tbf I can only ever remember looking at "bareback", don't think I've ever scrolled down looking for unprotected. Worth knowing for future for those that haven't been reviewed!

Yeah any lass on AW has me immediately checking likes for the letters "B" and "U" for those two straight away, I think it's wrong that there are two options for it. If one is ticked then both should be ticked.

Offline Bertbanger99

indeed

I always check they dont have BB chosen, never occurred to me their was an unprotected one down below

Online Kev3773

indeed

I always check they dont have BB chosen, never occurred to me their was an unprotected one down below

She's only recently removed bb from her enjoys list (within the last couple of weeks) she also mentioned it on her profile of 'specials'
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 09:13:40 pm by Kev3773 »

Offline datwabbit

indeed

A negative now is better than a positive later at the GUM clinic