Author Topic: Averi Lust - Birmingham  (Read 2022 times)


7 review(s) for Averi Lust (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Topgun1

External Link/Members Only

Saw Averi earlier this year in March.

Initial comms started off slow on the day of booking. Got a reply later on into the day and from there on out Averi's replies were much better. Still unsure at this point as looked at her limited likes list and price for the hour so, was juggling with "is it worth it or not?" But, the allure of an 18 year old (age at the time) blonde who looked fit got the better of me. Was sent the post code and time agreed. At first had enquired about half hour but, in case I did want to extend withdrew £200 anyway. Got to her location; well known hotel on Broad St and was further text details of how to get to her room. Not much to say about the room aside from; she had booked a decent one, it was clean and fit for purpose.

As I got in I initially liked what I saw but, as the booking went on the attraction wore off. She was wearing the blue lingerie set in her pics and she definitely looked quite young. Petite/slim too. I'll skip ahead here just to describe her looks better. So, as I got closer to her in the booking I noticed; excessive makeup, fake lips which are overly done and a boob job that I personally didn't find was done well. It's like her boobs are trying to escape her chest is the only way I can put it. Aside from that, she has heavy tattooing in certain areas, an Aztec thing going on with her ears and the dye in her hair just didn't sit right. So, you could tell she's not a natural blonde.

Now going back to the initial attraction part and mostly thinking with my dick; Averi asked me how long I wanted to stay for and I decided on the hour. Handed over £200 and was asked to take a quick shower to which I obliged. As soon as I got back into the room started off with some DFK and mutual touching. She is a decent kisser however, I just got a sense that this was going to be a bit of a mechanical booking. That was through the way she was touching me back, it was almost like doing it for the sake of doing it. Carried on with the kissing a bit and Averi started to strip.

Once she was fully naked I took this opportunity to play with her fake tits. As soon as I touched them they were more on the hard side than soft. So, not totally hard like rocks but, still not that supple either. Worked her tits with my mouth and we kissed some more after. She wanked off my cock a little and wasn't too long before it was hard. Averi started giving me some OWO and tbf her technique was enjoyable. She's got some skills in this area. Did ask her to give my balls some attention too, she did however, this was very short lived.

I managed to touch her pussy from the outside whilst she was giving me some OWO and wanted to do some RO. She happily obliged and I asked if fingering was okay; to which at that point it wasn't. Also, she clearly instructed me to keep my tongue on the outside only. Why? I'll explain in a bit. On with the RO and this is something she seemed to get into. Moaned a fair bit and it didn't sound fake per say. I went slow, took my time and worked her pussy. Thereafter, was ready for sex and rubber on.

We started off in cowgirl and when I say this is one of the worst rides I've ever experienced; it was one of the worst rides I've ever experienced. I know some girls naturally just aren't good at fucking and this really was the case here. She did try but, did she really try enough? I had to switch to doggy and go to town on her pussy myself. Another thing about her pics on AW is they're definitely taken at angle for her arse. It really isn't that big in real life and is fairly standard. The doggy itself was just me going in, spanking her and making the most out of her pussy. Her pussy was decent and there was some tightness to it. Switched to missionary, fucked her for a little bit like this and ended up cumming.

What really annoyed me was the TV was kept on during our booking. In a timely manner just as I walked in Dragons Den had started. The worst thing was in everything she was doing with me in the aforementioned, she was watching TV! :dash: As in, in anything we did; her eyes kept on going to the show unless she was facing away or had to focus on me. I really should've suggested turning the TV off. Although, at £200 should I really have to hint?

After the cleanup there was literally no attempt at any intimacy whatsoever. She advertises a GFE yet, I had to make the effort to kiss any further or even hug. What was she doing? Yup... you guessed it; watching Dragons Den! She basically just sat on the bed, leaning back on the wall, fixated on the TV. It was awkward. I then made an effort to talk to her in which she reciprocated. She was talking about how she doesn't plan on doing this for too long, it's mostly for many short-term things she's already achieved; like her boob job. Then she went on to reveal how she's gotten the arm implant since starting this line of work. Now this was were my "feel sick" moment came. Due to having the implant she normally doesn't get her period although, earlier that day some blood gushed out. :vomit: I'm sure she had washed before our booking but, no wonder she didn't want any fingers inside her or my tongue going in.

At this point I didn't know what to make of the booking and I was slightly more than halfway in. As mentioned earlier I gradually lost attraction to her and I wasn't optimistic about round 2. Decided to avert her eyes from the TV to which she fixated on again; did some more DFK and started wanking my cock off myself. Averi mechanically then asked if I wanted some OWO, I said "yes" and managed to get hard again, as she gave me another BJ. Rubber on and attempted doggy again however, not too long in; I started to go soft. Inevitably, had to pull out and she attempted to wank me off again but, it just wasn't happening.

I was at a semi and tbh she could've tried a little harder to get me going again. But, nope... what does she do? Gets in the same position as before and starts watching Dragons Den again! I just think "fuck it" whilst I still had the ability to get hard again, I may as well just finish myself off by hand. In a nutshell, managed to get hard again and ended up cumming, with little or no interest by Averi to even assist. Cleanup done and what followed was a bit of a laboured chat as I got ready to leave. Left a few minutes shy of the hour although, at this stage I really wasn't too bothered.

After reading this myself and reliving the booking it does feel like a negative experience. However, I don't like to give negatives unless I really have to. Mainly because after I left I thought; "she's young, perhaps hasn't been in the game too long and maybe in a shorter booking could have a different attitude." I think what I'm trying to say is I've given her the benefit of the doubt here a little. Also, I did opt for an expensive hour myself and could've asked to cut the booking short after round 1. With her approach to the booking I'm sure she wouldn't have cared too much.

She said I was her second client of the day too so, really she could've tried more and just focused. All-in-all, it was mostly transactional and just felt very mechanical.         
Banned reason: previously banned - Cal55 - Alucard - bonatempora
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pbrown355

A very generous neutral. I always think I'm a bit generous but I'd have neg'd this. However your review and thank you for it.

Offline Topgun1

A very generous neutral. I always think I'm a bit generous but I'd have neg'd this. However your review and thank you for it.

Np. At first I thought “weak positive” then… “neutral.” But, once you relive the experience through writing it out; you can’t ignore the logic as to what it is. I do feel I’ve been quite generous here although, others will read it as they please. :thumbsup:
Banned reason: previously banned - Cal55 - Alucard - bonatempora
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pbrown355

I recently reviewed a £40 15 min visit thinking I was going to give a neutral or even a neg. By the time I'd finished writing I realised it was a pos. May even return, still only for 15mins

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
The pricing structure is bizarre....if she does 15 for 40
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Topgun1

The pricing structure is bizarre....if she does 15 for 40

What do you mean by 15 for 40 Brumish?
Banned reason: previously banned - Cal55 - Alucard - bonatempora
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Was responding to what pbrown said....although reading that again I may have got the wrong end of the stick. I ahd assumed he saw her for 15 mins at 40
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Topgun1

Was responding to what pbrown said....although reading that again I may have got the wrong end of the stick. I ahd assumed he saw her for 15 mins at 40

Ah got you. Her rates are fixed at £120 for h/h and £200 p/h.
Banned reason: previously banned - Cal55 - Alucard - bonatempora
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pbrown355

Sorry guys. I was referring to another girl altogether (Annabelle) and how your rating of a review can change even as you are writing it. I haven't seen Averi.

Offline Topgun1

Banned reason: previously banned - Cal55 - Alucard - bonatempora
Banned by: daviemac

Offline beatndelete

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 100
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Nothing beats having sex while watching TV. Seems Averi had the time of her life :cool:
Banned reason: Troll Multiple accounts ginganinja, thatbeeneguy, beatndelete,
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Topgun1

Nothing beats having sex while watching TV. Seems Averi had the time of her life :cool:

I’m sure she did. A shame you didn’t on your last one… where perhaps you fucked a post op. Whoops! :cool:
Banned reason: previously banned - Cal55 - Alucard - bonatempora
Banned by: daviemac