Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa - Plymouth  (Read 2903 times)

5 review(s) for lilmadammilf (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline torbayfecker

External Link/Members Only

Met Lisa in July, having first seen her in 2004 and several times since then.

House in PL1 5 down a side street. Parking just around the corner.

Comms

Rang a couple of hours earlier and arranged a lunchtime appointment. Rang again when en route.

Girl

Early 50s, very slim with brown hair. Age is catching up with her unfortunately so she doesn't look as good as previous visits.

Price

£80 for 30 mins

Meeting

Lisa opened the door and I stepped inside. Nice and bright house, plenty of room. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and the 30 mins started when I got back to the bedroom.

Once naked on the bed Lisa started with a massage which is very light and basically just a relaxation until she moves on.

Next thing you know she's eating out my arsehole, which she is very good at. Proper deep deep rimming and spitting. Then she pulls my hard cock back while I'm on all fours and starts OWO. She sucks a great cock, loves to spit, but of hand action. I go for some DFK and she's got her tongue down my throat. A slight hint of being a smoker but nothing major. She's very into it and goes into full on nymph mode, gets very handsy and writhing.

Next I get her on her back for some RO and she's loves it. Onto some 69. She comes, we have some more DFK and then she gets a rubber out. On with the mac and she's still so tingly she's bucking when I start fucking her. Try for some doggy but my cock is pretty big and she turns over for missionary for comfort. Plenty of fucking with her legs right back. Lisa gets well into it, hands all over me and more DFK. Eventually I pull out, off with the rubber and get her to finish me off by hand. I shoot my load over her body and some hits her face, lovely shot. I normally finish in her mouth and she'd swallow the lot but I fancied a change for some reason.

Verdict

As usual it's an excellent service from a genuine milf. However, my preferences are looking for someone younger now so I definitely recommend but would not return. That's no fault of hers though.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 04:54:23 pm by torbayfecker »

Offline Crackpot11

I must have seen her 15 years ago and remember she was so good at rimming and sucking I never moved to fucking, might have to see about a return as her bod is mighty fine for 50+ and not many perform as well as her. I think it sounds like she is genuinely into the fucking and responsive too which is a positive.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 06:49:02 am by Crackpot11 »

Offline torbayfecker

Yeah I'm not sure I've came in the bag with her. Should have got her to ride me to a finish just once over the years. She's one hell of a fuck.

Offline squigmcdig

Thanks for the review. Very detailed very thorough,  may have a pop with her some time soon.
Just have to say though, you mention she tastes of smoke during dfk, personally I think I may have had more concern that her tongue had just been up your arse?? Each to there own I guess  :D :P
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 08:29:44 pm by squigmcdig »

Offline Crackpot11

Yeah I'm not sure I've came in the bag with her. Should have got her to ride me to a finish just once over the years. She's one hell of a fuck.
Tbh not sure why I haven’t returned in last 15 years as she was v good although from memory she used to work in a brothel type situ in Plympton which probably put me off. No doubt she is in it for the right reasons after 30 years or so. Genuinely loves sex and giving a good service.

Offline torbayfecker

Thanks for the review. Very detailed very thorough,  may have a pop with her some time soon.
Just have to say though, you mention she tastes of smoke during dfk, personally I think I may have had more concern that her tongue had just been up your arse?? Each to there own I guess  :D :P

I'm a huge fan of rimming both ways. What can I say lol

Offline Notmyrealname2000

wow that meet sounded amazing , i love older filthy milfs , i've been contemplating her or karismickatey but the rimming you received sounded top drawer. Unprompted too , that's mad hot. Killer body on her.