Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Bowie; Isle of Dogs  (Read 3956 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Dead Wood

Venue – one of those newish, anonymous blocks that make up much of Docklands.  Perfect for dirty deeds.   5/10 mins from Island Garden station on the DLR.  Right on the Thames. 

Coms – I sent a message at 8am, she responded at 9am, I was sucking her lovely boobies at 10.45am.

Girl – tiny, pretty, late twenties, fabulous lithe body.  Classic proportions.  Enhanced boobs.  Pretty gorgeous, tbh.

I was required to shower at the start - I always do, to be fair - then Bowie got in the shower after I got out.  Not sure what was going on with that, but it meant I could perv on her in the shower, which I enjoyed.

I thought at the start that she was a bit reserved, but she jumped on board quickly, and we had a great time.

Lovely OWO technique - she uses her fake nails to gentle rake your body while she is sucking cock which was very sensual.  Slightly weird open mouthed snogging technique, but it was snogging, so that does it for me.  And she is a tremendous fuck - dirty, biddable, reacts to preferences etc.  ‘I fucked her hard, dear reader, until I could fuck her no more’.  i.e. about 15 mins.  I’m not as young as I used to be.  :)

At the end I showed her my ‘David Bowie’ T-shirt, which I had put on earlier anticipating the meet.  She laughed uproariously at this. 

I paid £80 for 30 mins.

External Link/Members Only

Offline magnetico

Is she moving location anytime soon?
The girls from this are usually moving every month

Also her profile says "accessing from Thailand", probably the "management"

Online Dead Wood

Is she moving location anytime soon?

I didn't ask.  I've spent the last several months shagging Thai working girls, and they all - with the exception of Jess Baby Shark in Woking - seem to move on a regular basis.  So I would expect this one not to hang around.  Which would be a shame. 

:hi:

Offline blueruin

I saw her recently, I need to review. I did ask if she would be staying in this location but she wasn't sure. if you are a Thai fancier she is worth a visit.