Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy - Roses Retreat - Prestwich  (Read 1804 times)

Offline zaitmi999

External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £45 + £10 OWO. Total £55 for 30 minutes.
Arrived a few minutes early and was given the usual temp check and hand sanitiser.
3 girls waiting in the lounge: Kassy, Jordan and Celeste. All of whom I would not give a second look. Kassy age wise looked late 50's, granny type, nothing like the web site photos. New girl Jordan is a black woman with a curvy figure but did not find attractive. Celeste also looks and body wise not attractive in my opinion. Those pics on the website makes them look 10 x better than in real life sometimes. :D

Decided to give Roxy a go after reading quite a few positive reviews on this site. Roxy is described accurately on the website, nice tan (as she's just returned from her hols) and a fairly attractive face,age wise early 40's. Nice handful sized soft tits and a delicious curvy ass.
As soon as we entered the room her tongue was down my throat. Really great DFK followed by 10 minutes of deep throat BJ with my cock and balls shoved in her mouth. She did a lovely rolling thing with her tongue whilst my cock was still in her mouth which felt fantastic. She give my balls a good licking getting ever so close to my star. Rimming is also provided but costs extra so decided not to. I then proceeded to give her ass hole a good rimming session which she loved followed by some pussy eating. I then inserted a couple of fingers in her ass and pussy and give her a hard thrusting. She seemed to really enjoy this or it may have been great acting on her part, probably the latter.   I finished on my back with Roxy sucking me till I came (almost a CIM). We then wiped clean and we both took showers. Handed the £10 for OWO and off I went.
Overall Roxy is very enthusiastic (lots of dirty talk thrown in) and gives a fantastic service and is willing to try anything if the moneys there. Will definitely pay her a visit again very soon. Highly recommended.

Online Bustydusty

Cheers she’s next on my roses list :thumbsup:

Offline Selwyn666666

Thanks for sharing, I now have two in my list Roxy and Lottie, I always like to read when they like fingers and an odd one up there arse.  Will be shooting over there this week hopefully, will share a report.

Offline george r

have seen roxy myself and great service  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Mjg

This lass adores a good ass licking