Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Deposit Scam: "PREMIUM GIRL❤️AYSHA" / Vivastreet / Aberdeen  (Read 568 times)

Online bluetable

VS: External Link/Members Only
Phone number: +447360998943 or 07360998943

Another one that seemed too good to be true and was - but my horn got the better of me and I reached out to her by text.  Replies are prompt and in good enough English, no immediate redflags.  Asked if it's in or outcall, so I tell her incall.  She tells me she's staying in a hotel (it's near Morrison's), so we agree the date and time of the meet, all seems fine.

I want to clarify some services, ask if she charges extras, turns out no extras.  I asked her if she's sure, what's included in the £130 we agreed?  She replied:

Quote from: PREMIUM GIRL❤️AYSHA
All sex services included owo facial blowjob anal bareback gfe

Obviously at this point I realise it's fishy - the girl in the listing is obviously too pretty to be so cheap anyway, but giving away services like that for £130 an hour blows it.  I know where this is going, so I just want to check anywa.  I confirm I'd like to meet at hte time we agreed.

And then it comes:

Quote from: PREMIUM GIRL❤️AYSHA
Ok babe. I take an advance before in my bank account to confirm the booking at the agency and also for safety reasons.I can give you my bank details and when the payment is done I'm waiting for you at time

I push back and say I can't, she insists, and that's the end of that conversation.  She holds firm because, obviously, she's not really a pretty 24yo Russian girl waiting to let me fuck her arse without a condom for £130.

No reason to believe she's actually the person in the photos, but just in case they get reused, they're attached anywya.

Hidden Image/Members Only