Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy French Girl - Glasgow  (Read 4499 times)

44 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (27 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline LarryM

External Link/Members Only

Hey all,

Haven’t been at this for a long time due to Covid, etc…

Tried a few SPs on Thursday and I unfortunately couldn’t get a hold of any one of them. So, unfortunately I ended up going with Sexy French girl as a plan D.

Comms were very easy. Phone her and she sends you a text giving you an address and then you phone her and she tells you to come across the street.

Flat:
An absolute tip! Full of clutter as someone stated before. It’s fine though, the room was clean enough so I looked past it.

The girl:
I’ve seen her before many years ago. Definitely a saggy version of the one I saw many years ago.
Shower was available if needed. I took one.

The service:
First of all, she talked all the way through it. Second of all, she dictated what happened. It was never going with the flow. Thirdly, she kept on answering her calls during the session. She does back to back sessions. I understand that in this hobby you’ve got to be accepting of the fact that we are all stirring in the same pot but this was a bit sickening. Anyways I looked past it and tried to focus on my time.

Oral whilst fingering her arse and then I had to finger her pussy a certain way and then 69, while she rimmed me. Thankfully she didn’t fart on me. Then she got in between my legs and rimmed. At this point, I was thinking ‘this is actually going not too bad’. I was enjoying myself. It went downhill from there. She stops and goes and answers her phone and tells the next guy to come straight after I’m done. Gets back to me and then hops on my dick after putting in a condom. Reverse cowgirl but it had to be a certain way. My legs had to closed and she’ll only go up and down. I wasn’t allowed to touch her anywhere else but her saggy ass cheeks.

As this was going on, she gets another call.  :angry: she answers and it’s that same guy again. She actually tells him to come up. So she stops what she was doing, puts on her robe and then goes and answers the door and chats with this guy and let’s him into the living room. Such a boner killer and also, I got a bit thrown off by it all. She came back assuring me that it’s an old guy and he’s harmless, etc…nonsense. She then tells me to go on top, again according to her instructions. Rushes me and tells me to cum. I was so thrown off that I just got it over and done with and left while she carried on talking drivel.

I actually then tried to explain to her how this session was off putting and then she started shouting at me how that the other guy was a pensioner and that he never did anything to me. She kept on asking me ‘oh did my client come in and suck your duck’. I was like ‘No but the whole fact your brought him whilst I was in there was off putting and you rushed me out’. Anyways, she didn’t listen or let me talk.

I’ve always had her as a back up option but I won’t be returning again.

Avoid!

Offline oddson1970

madame mental strikes again lol.....this is one french fancy l won't be sampling.Everything thing seems to point to this one being a nutjob, even the positive reviews have her down as a shit talking car crash.

Offline Courtney

Quote from: LarryM  :wacko:link=topic=353571.msg3647213#msg3647213 date=1661601255
Avoid!

…most of us have been.

:dash: :dash: :dash: …she is well documented on here for being a nut job and yet some of you still insist on going to see her, wasting your cash. :unknown: :crazy: :crazy:  :wacko: :wacko:

Sorry, no one to blame but yourself.

Offline Neverthere

Sacré bleu!       Folle!

Not for me this one, thanks for review

Online timmy1

Also seen her a few weeks ago, havent got round to doing a review yet but had the same experience of her completely dictating the session which was a complete boner killer for me, i dont mind SP's taking the lead but the "do this, dont touch there, stay here" coupled with her near incomprehensible accent and babbling it was the worst punt ive ever had
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 03:36:17 pm by timmy1 »

Offline Massagetugga

Having read the reviews over the last few years on this site and having had the impression she’s actually quite busy I find it alarming that so many want to go near a SP that’s almost guaranteed to have just tongued the last guys arse right before you.  :vomit:

Offline Glasgow28

Never understood why she was so popular despite the very mixed reviews, but going and bringing another guy up whilst you are in is the most mental thing I've ever read on here. Can't believe you stayed and finished to be honest.