Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjobbabe1111 - B&G - Bushbury - Wolverhampton  (Read 2996 times)

30 review(s) for Blowjobbabe1111 (25 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by contentguy]

Offline Neojay76

External Link/Members Only

Already well reviewed but thought I’d give my experience.

Meet:
Took place in few months back.

Comms: 
Great comms, initially be text to arrange a time and services required.
Always quick responses so no waiting around for reply’s.
Called when I got there to get door number.

Bushbury area. Quite busy road but parked on a side road. No issues

Price:     
£20 for 10 min Blow and go.

Meet:     
As I walked to the door it opened without no hanging around to be answered. Didn’t notice any nosey neighbours and walked straight in. Usual hiding behind the door thing but when I turned around I was happy enough. Not bad looking, but instantly had my eyes on her tits! Quite large for her frame but was looking forward to getting my hands on them. Followed her upstairs, great view of her ass. Could already feel the little man getting excited. BJB does talk a lot but I didn’t mind was just looking forward to having my cock in her mouth. Handed over the cash and BJB pulled her top down to reveal her assets. Wow! I’ve seen them on her pics but my god they are good! quick feel, nice and heavy with big nipples. BJB asked how I wanted the BJ and advised OW and standing up. I undid my belt and pulled down the zipper and BJB pulled my jeans and boxers down and covered me up. Her mouth was straight on my cock. As already reviewed she knows how to suck a cock, great technique, deep throated enough to make me happy and she doesn’t let up. I thought 10mins would not be enough to get me over the line but BJB lived up to her reputation and made me cum in no time. Legs went to jelly and had to sit on the bed to recover! Quick clean up, said our goodbyes and I was out the door.

Summary:
great value and BJB lived up to her reputation.  Would I return? Hell yeah. What’s not to like

Offline Cervixpounder69

If only she didn’t limit her clients to white males. Such a bargain when comparing her to the rest.

Offline Neojay76

If only she didn’t limit her clients to white males. Such a bargain when comparing her to the rest.

With prices soaring for the majority of WG’s, £20 is an absolute steal! Let’s hope she doesn’t ramp the prices up.

Offline Blackviper_85

With prices soaring for the majority of WG’s, £20 is an absolute steal! Let’s hope she doesn’t ramp the prices up.

Or hope that she’s a bit openminded and allow any punter regardless of their ethnicity to go and pay for her services.

Offline bang!

Not disagreeing with posts and not even sure if it's true but they usually say it's because of the size of black mens tool. Then I saw your names😂😂😂😂 I don't blame them tbf!
Banned reason: Never off the site but no meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TallnHung

Met her a couple times.
Great B&G.
Good laugh too.

Offline mancsguy1975

Wolves BJB what excellent VFM against some of the poor value and stupid prices these days. Inflation not affecting this particular service  :P

She delivers the service well and cant fault those big tits of those if you are a lover of the more ample type.

Like other reviews have mentioned she can talk for england, but she a nice friendly lass,.

Must go back sometime ...
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 02:50:19 pm by mancsguy1975 »