External Link/Members OnlyHotel in Harrogate
Paid £100 for 30 mins. Looks to be £100 now she is back in Cheshire?
Met Hayley who has a quite a decent day job so had no ideas of her face. She is a pretty girl IMO with lovely brown eyes. Hair not as dark as the photos but body was even better imo.
It was a bloody hot day and I was hoping for aircon. Sadly there was none. Got to the hotel and she gave me her room number. Walked in with no issues. She had left the door open and was laying on the bed in the requested red underwear looking fit. Got undressed, didn’t shower as had one before leaving home and started with a light massage with my legs open so she reach under and tickle my balls.
Turned over and had a nice sloppy BJ with plenty of spitting. Not too much in the way of depth but nice all the same. Went into 69, RO and I rimmed her - a new hobby over the past 3-4 punts before she turned back over and wanked me off a treat. Went and cleaned up before a chat and went for round 2. Sex in multiple positions before I decided it was just too hot and gave up on the second pop. All in all, a decent session and the 1st time I have ever happily let an escort finish me by hand.