Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe—Zoe - Chelmsford  (Read 1532 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6515966) (14 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline ohsnap

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This is my first review (also first punt in the UK) - hopefully won't get slated considering age of the account but is what it is (wasn't a frequant reader but had considered punting several years ago however circumstances changed and moved me away from the thought until recently again)

I found the profile via vivastreet and searching 07575713189 lead me to the AW profile.

Cost : £70 for half hour with £10 extra for OWO

Comms : Sent a message to the number above and got a reply within 30 seconds. Arranged punt for 45 mins later and was given the postcode and told to text when close. 2 mins away text again and recieved clear instructions how to find the flat.

The girl: Found her to be more attractive than the photos show. Very short , maybe 5ft 2 but I have no idea, am short myself but she was tiny even compared to me. Thought she was pretty and had an incredible body and lovely set of fake tits.

The deed: Was let into the flat and went upstairs to the bedroom. I had asked if she could wear a gym outfit and she was which was a great start. Had a quick chat and confirmed services, paid her the money and she went out the room quickly to stash. At this point my nerves had dropped which was good as was worried about performance anxiety given it was my first punt. Started off with standing kissing, bit of tongue but I didn't push for DFK after reading previous reviews. This led to us both getting naked and moving to the bed. She got on top of me for some more kissing then worked down to OWO which was great. Went deep and paid attention to my balls too. Asked to swap to 69 and enjoyed tasting her - very clean and was getting wet. Had a play with her asshole too and no resistance.  After about 10 mins on with the condom and started with cowgirl - she rode nicely and gave access to her great tits. She has sensitive nipples though so couldnt suck to hard. Then moved to missionary as she said she prefers that - only managed to last a few mins in this position as she was tight and I hadnt shagged in a while. Came in the bag inside of her. Given wetwipes to clean up and then just lied and had a chat for a few mins and then offered a massage for the last 5 mins.

Overall had a great time - some previous neutral reviews put me off but I thought i'd risk it anyway. I found her extremely friendly and wam to me so was a solid positive experience. She mentioned she's only in Chelmsford for another 2 weeks while we had the small talk, so I've put the review up fairly quickly incase anyone else wants to check her out.

Offline Barry782

Good review, but jesus wept it took you long enough.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 05:50:53 pm by Barry782 »

Offline PilotMan

Great 1st review, keep em cumming.

Don't wait another 7 years before you do the next one  :lol: :D :D

Offline ohsnap

haha - I'm sorry fella's! changes in circumstances mean I should be active in the scene now and I'll be sure to review as and when I am!