Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lorena Hot Brazil - Liverpool  (Read 2320 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6677082) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Blue1878

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
After a shit FBSM the previous evening I had to get it out my system, although I don’t tend to do many FS pints with the influx of Brazilian WGs in Liverpool on AW I fancied trying to pick one of the goods ones.
Also fair to say my last FS punt a few weeks ago also needed exorcising.
Fired off about 4 texts to different girls. First came back with a flat fee then large list of expensive extras then my reply from Lorena, this would’ve been my first choice as I had read a positive review on here.
Comma straightforward confirmed availability, location, price and services.
Initially she quoted £100 for 30 mins but I did mention profile states £80, she agreed lower rate. Including protected sex, OWO, RO, rimming and a must for me DFK.
Location, apartment just off duke st, easy instruction on access. 30 minutes later.
Appearance - defo girl in pics. Pretty face, size 6/8 B cup breasts, smallish nipples nice firm round arse and a sexy as fuck look about her.
She met me at the door with nothing on and threw the lips straight on me, a great start and this carried on all the way through the meet.
She’s starts grabbing my rubbing my chick through my pants and loving the fact she is getting me rock hard.
Get her onto the bed and start some RO and rimming she loves it pulling her legs up to make sure I get my tongue and fingers right in there.
Then stands me up unzips my pants and pulls out my clock tells me how good it looks and puts the whole length into her mouth, plenty of eye contact, spitting, licking the full lengths then my balls into her mouth, heaven.
DFzk gets more passionate loads of biting her lip, then on with confirm and she goes reverse CG, nothing better than seeing a hound hit girl bouncing up and down on my cock.
Slight negative at little bit of clock watching dying I needed to come.
No 2nd invitation required I stood up took off the nodded and put my covk
In her mouth and started some light face ticking and she did some DT. CIM and she swallows the lot, legendary
Quick clean some pleasantries exchanged then if I went with a spring in my step.
Would definitely recommend but note she is only here until Sunday.
She would defo make it in to my top 3 FS pints

Online Resources3xx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO u beat me to it  :angry: just been to see her myself. fucking briliant she was

Offline Blue1878

Mate I tempted to go back for round 2 before she leaves, but yes she was brilliant

Offline quatter11

Did she rim you Blue? Going to try to get to see her later

Online Resources3xx

Mate I tempted to go back for round 2 before she leaves, but yes she was brilliant

im going back tomorrow. going to do a review now. shame shes going back on sunday. im going to try to convince her to come back to liverpool. do the same if u see her again  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 09:21:39 am by Resources3xx »

Online Resources3xx

she rimmed me, didnt charge extra. just said "u like i lick your ass" im like "FUCK YEAH!!!" 100% go see her, unless youre only into fat hairy blokes u wont be disapointed

Offline Blue1878

Yes mate after positioning herself to let me drop my balls into her mouth she went a little be further round and give my arse a little tickle with her tongue
To note her arse is the type you would suck farts out of

Offline Blue1878

im going back tomorrow. going to do a review now. shame shes going back on sunday. im going to try to convince her to come back to liverpool. do the same if u see her again  :sarcastic:
I’m not sure I’m that persuasive, although she did ask me to try and see her again before she leaves, but sure that’s a standard line she uses