Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Sexy Tiffany X - Deptford - TOFTT  (Read 1048 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6512826) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Tom05

£70/hr booking.
Safe and ok apartment.
Decided to give this girl a go but I was a bit disappointed.
She welcomed me wearing a tracksuit, maybe to hide her body and after the cloths came off my suspicions were confirmed...I would give it a 6/10.
The pics were definitely taken a while back when she was slimmer with a bit too much around the belly for my liking and face not as pretty 6/10 probably
Also, she cleaned her pussy with hand wipes in front of me...I could be wrong...but that makes me think she doesn’t shower between clients.

I wouldn’t return.

External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Why is this rated a neutral?  You've not described any services, did you walk after she wiped her fanny?

Presume you meant to say you paid for a half hour?

Offline Tom05

She did OW and I didn’t attempt any kissing because I didn’t fancy her. Don’t know if OWO was extra or not. Had her in doggie and left. Neutral because I was disappointed with the girl compare with the pics but that’s entirely on me. You shouldn’t trust pics too much but that’s what TOFTT is all about, right?

Offline LLPunting

She did OW and I didn’t attempt any kissing because I didn’t fancy her. Don’t know if OWO was extra or not. Had her in doggie and left. Neutral because I was disappointed with the girl compare with the pics but that’s entirely on me. You shouldn’t trust pics too much but that’s what TOFTT is all about, right?

Thanks for the extra necessary detail.

Please explain the price as what you quote does not match her pricing.   :unknown:

Offline Tom05