Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aurora - Doncaster  (Read 3673 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6108467) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Candyman1900

External Link/Members Only
Location Village 20mins from Doncaster
Duration 30mins
Price £80
Servixes gfe

I noticed this profile pop up in my search area and thought looks nice, quick check on here and a decent review was found. Fired of an email then communication was text after that. Easily arranged and she was very helpful.
On the day I checked to confirm time and place and was told yes all good see you then.
I arrived on time and was greeted at the door by a lovely looking blonde with a fantastic body wearing a very sexy underwear set covered in a silk dressing gown untied to allow you to view her body. It is def her from the pics but the the pics are possibly touched up a bit but you won't be disappointed with what you see.
Into the bedroom paperwork out the way and before I've undressed fully she's dfk me. We then undress each other kissing and touching each other. Her body is amazing as I so we get on the bed and I take my time kissing and touching her all over. Her pussy was clean  fresh and tasted good. After a good while she pushed me over and said your turn to which she worked her way down amd gave me  amazing owo. Rubbered up amd we had sex in several positions until in mish and I popped. We laid and chatted then got up, she offered me a shower but I needed to get off so just a wet wipe clean up. We continued to chat as I dressed then by the time I left we had ran over by a good while.
At no point did she rush me and make me feel I needed to go.
Aurora is a friendly welcoming beautiful woman with a fantastic body and provided a fabulous service.
I will def be seeing her again.

Offline chandlerhandler

Looks good, must be close to Notts S.Yorks border with the county showing as Notts, the DN postcode spreads quite away from Doncaster  :thumbsup:

Offline Candyman1900

It sure does and you be correct

Offline Ghost89

Would that be bawtry or harworth area?

Offline Candyman1900

Offline Ghost89