Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ling Ling at Xing Xing Middlesbrough  (Read 2233 times)

Offline Superad

External Link/Members Only

£100 for one hour, full service, oral with (owo extra)

Well after 25 years of punting I’ve stumbled on a hairy bush. Which made my day!

Comms , no issues done by text

Location, terraced property in Middlesbrough, not the best of areas but it was nice and clean inside and I felt safe. Car parking during day time hours is restricted to 45 mins for none permit holders. I’m sure you could find parking somewhere nearby though.

Introduced to Ling Ling on arrival. Booked for 30 mins but went for 60 when I saw her. Said she was 24 yes old, probably about right, maybe a little older. Petite body, nice and slim, soft skin and very warm hands. Hairy bush which was a nice surprise.

Started with a 30 min all over massage. Nice and relaxing. I don’t think she is a pro at massaging but she tried her best and I enjoyed it. She then turned me into my back and put a condom on. Her oral technique was the only negative. She was a little bit toothy which I don’t like. She then jumped on top and she rode me nice and slowly. She kissed throughout. Her pussy is tight and felt great. After a few minutes I tuned her over and banged her missionary. She is so tight I emptied a weeks worth within a few minutes. I’m only a one timer these days so she finished off the remaining 15 minutes with another relaxing massage.

I would definitely go back in a flash. She was a very good punt.

First time I’ve used Xing Xing. It’s a great place to go!

:angelgirl: