Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Georgia X – Cheltenham  (Read 1406 times)

106 review(s) for Gorgeous Georgia X (78 positive, 18 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline newhere456

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 for half-hour in call

Had a window of opportunity so decided to have a look on AW to see if anybody was available now.  Georgia’s profile was showing as green and I recalled some recent good reviews on here so thought I’d go for it.

Comms:  Text sent and immediate reply, followed by location and after a few more texts exchanged the precise building.  Text when I got there and call at the door where I was given the apartment number.  All easy peasy.

Location:  Private apartment in centre of Cheltenham.  All pretty modern, in good shape.  Multi-story car park just down the road – some may find it a bit tight if you drive a big car so may want to park elsewhere.  The a trek through John Lewis to find the way out.

Looks:   Accurate,  better in the flesh than in the photos,  although I do like that they are not obviously airbrushed studio photos.

Attitude:  Seems friendly enough, bit of small talk- usual stuff.  Seemed keen to get straight into it.

Service:  Started off with some kissing to get things going, pleasant enough and a bit of tongue action although not exactly DFK.  This is where it started to get a bit robotic,  now I know that with perhaps rare exceptions most WG’s put on a bit of show and are very good at pretending that some old geezer rubbing their clit is the best thing that has happened to them this week – however, I found Georgia completely unresponsive.

Led on the bed for some oral, this was ok – some eye contact, not the best technique I have experienced but pleasant enough,  thought let’s get some 69 action going – that’s sure to warm this bird up a bit.  After some rearrangement of the pillows, she positioned herself and then pushed her bush into my face.  This made it difficult to really do much – meanwhile the oral was going ok but nothing special,  and the unresponsiveness and lack of engagement was starting to make things wilt a little.

I suggested we moved into mish,  bit of a hand job while I started fingering her – no complaints about inserting a finger or two,  but it wasn’t really getting juicy.  The hand job was pretty good I must say,  and things were waking up a bit. 

On with the condom,  expertly applied,  then flipped her over into doggy.  At least I didn’t have to look at her blank uninterested face,  pounded her for a bit and then came in the bag.  Usual clean up,  wash hands and mouth and then I was on my way.

Conclusion:  I was expecting more, and it could have been,  but the total lack of engagement or interest crippled any changes of a positive.  Yes I came, hence it wasn’t negative.  Would I come back, no – there are better choices locally.

Offline pythondan

I reviewed Georgia positively on her Cheltenham tour but will agree that she is not very responsive so anyone who gets off on pleasing girls would be best off looking elsewhere. I did do a bit off reverse oral during my meeting but no visible effect.

What did it for me was that she was happy to swap positions as requested and kissed enthusiastically during those where we were face to face which I really enjoy.

For the £70 I paid I was happy with the services I got but it would have been better with more visible enjoyment on Georgia's part.