Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: kinkykate2017 - Bedford  (Read 3707 times)

5 review(s) for kinkykate2017 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 minutes.

She's pure filth, in a good way.  Not my first visit to her but I was surprised to find she had a slot.  It seems that Saturdays start slow so now we know.

Had some fun with her cunt with fingers and tongue, she's straight into that, squirted but it may have ben a sly piss.  The thought was there.
What I had not expected was an unprompted offer of rimming and finger up the bum.  It was ... interesting.

I wanted a deep throat release, and I got it.  She's nearly as good as Rose, but a lot less faffing.  If you've seen Rose, you know what I mean.

First rate old style English tart.  Nice to talk to after the deed too.

Offline Condominium

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 minutes.

She's pure filth, in a good way.  Not my first visit to her but I was surprised to find she had a slot.  It seems that Saturdays start slow so now we know.

Had some fun with her cunt with fingers and tongue, she's straight into that, squirted but it may have ben a sly piss.  The thought was there.
What I had not expected was an unprompted offer of rimming and finger up the bum.  It was ... interesting.

I wanted a deep throat release, and I got it.  She's nearly as good as Rose, but a lot less faffing.  If you've seen Rose, you know what I mean.

First rate old style English tart.  Nice to talk to after the deed too.

Agree, Kate’s a lovely lady who appears to have few boundaries. I’ve enjoyed a couple of kinky sessions with her where she was in charge, and she didn’t disappoint. Never fancied having sex with her though and I’m sure you’re right.. the squirting is probably more a golden shower.

Offline Maak

She refused to book me because I was under 40 lol

Offline MajorPayne

OP what dress size would you say she is?

Offline cunningman

OP what dress size would you say she is?

I would think 16+ - not good at that.  She's big and tall.  And filth.

Offline NelsonH

I saw this woman in 2012.  She was known as "Eden" back then.

For a while she worked in a rough part of MK with "Lips Lucy". They had some stories to tell about this.