45 mins- £160
Location: Popular Hotel in CV4
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyThis booking was a week ago. She usually works in Nottingham and Coventry.
Comms: I noticed she was available and decided texted her asking if she was available for a few hours later, she did ask if I could do it half an hour earlier as she was planning on leaving with a few of her friends later that evening who were also working at the same hotel that day I believe. She was able to allow me to book in for the time I wanted though.
ServicesI arrived 10 minutes early, I texted her, she replied straight away saying she was ready and gave me the room number. It's a pretty discreet hotel which I've been too several times. I knock on the door, she opens the door, she is FAF, I would say around size 10, her hair is blonde, paper work out the way, I grab a quick shower as it was a pretty hot day. I return to the room we have a bit of a chat and then she starts kissing me, plenty of deep french kissing, her kissing is decent just how I like it, our hands were exploring each other, she asked if I want a blowjob which I accept, her technique is decent and she did go pretty deep and moved into different positions, she did ask a few times if I was okay for her to carry on and I said it was fine, we switched to 69 and she was fresh and tasted good. I asked if we could have sex, on with the condom and she got on top, she did kiss me whilst riding me as well which I always like, she is pretty tight too, I asked her to switch round for reverse cowgirl, she as a pretty nice ass, eventually I came in the bag. We probably had 5 mins left so had a chat for the remaining time.
VerdictOverall it was a good booking and was pleased to have taken a gamble seeing her. The price is a bit high though but I would see her again, Coventry is generally pretty poor for punts these days and it is all down to touring girls to save the city!