Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taiwan young girl - VS - Timewaster - Liverpool  (Read 1414 times)

Offline Miguel86

I felt like a meet with a Chinese lady (I haven’t had a decent one in a while)

So I got on VS and found an advert, I’m well aware that none of those Japanese/Korean adverts on there are genuine, they’re all Chinese and they’re never the girls in the picture.

I texted the number, and received a text back almost immediately, with prices/services etc.

I was coming from Walton ways, so I give her a rough time when I’d be there.

I arrived at the address she gave me (apartments not far from the Baltic) in L1.

She then texted me as I arrived and asked if I’m still coming, I told her I was outside getting out of my car and she said ok.
She gave me the number of the building and told me to text her when I’m outside and she’d open the door.

I got outside the building and texted her to tell her I was at the door.

She texted me back and said, “sorry, I’m not ready, can you give me half an hour” ?

I told her I couldn’t wait around and all I then got was radio silence.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 11:07:11 am by Miguel86 »

Offline T13

Out of curiosity are you of colour? Only  You hear of some of these girls they watch for you to arrive to check you out first and Chinese tend to do it more than others.  :dash:

Offline Miguel86

No, I’ve got white skin and blonde hair, I think she was just a timewaster.

At first I thought she might have double booked, but in the 3 mins it took me to get out of my car and get to her door, she all of a sudden wasn’t available :unknown:

Offline MJ.spritzen

I've been to the place you're talking about many times and it's usually reliable. I think she must have double booked you. There's a Chinese fella that man's the door (and asks you to take your shoes off) but the girl in the room is always fit. 20s and either Chinese or Thsi.
Sorry to read you got messed about OP.

Offline Twotall

I went last week and the girl was Japanese. I think it’s the guy who send the texts as she was trying to tell me she’s charged more for OWO than the Thai or Chinese girls. Wasn’t happening and she got the £10 already agreed. The advert was the Dirty Queen one on VS.

Offline Miguel86

I have another try during the week, and I’ll have a look at that advert.

Offline Miguel86

I went last week and the girl was Japanese. I think it’s the guy who send the texts as she was trying to tell me she’s charged more for OWO than the Thai or Chinese girls. Wasn’t happening and she got the £10 already agreed. The advert was the Dirty Queen one on VS.

What was she like ? (Body description)

Offline Asianfcuker

Link to dirty Queen.
External Link/Members Only
AF
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 10:31:52 am by Asianfcuker »

Offline Miguel86

I knew as soon as I saw the the profile picture it wouldn’t be her.

I’m yet to see a genuine picture of ANY Asian girl on VS, as for being Japanese, the link you posted to me has the word Chinese in it (so she’s not japanese) ;)

I’m not picky though, if she’s Chinese with a nice petite body and quite young I’d still have a go anyway, but I’m not looking to walk in there and she’s a saggy and wrinkly old elephant (not a chance)

But thanks for the link  :thumbsup:

Offline Twotall

What was she like ? (Body description)

Not obviously Japanese and certainly not the same girl as I’m the pictures. She was nice looking though, about 5’2”, tits a nice size but a bit soft and a small post baby tummy I think. Nothing wrong with that but not the advertised girl as I said above. She was a nice enough girl and did everything I asked, light kissing as the text states beforehand. I’d go back but for half an hour. That’s more an age thing now I think as I’ve realised I’d rather take my time than rush two pops.