Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza Superstar - Biggleswade  (Read 2659 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5074377) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
25 review(s) for Eliza superstar (19 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline knob rocker

I was due to work in Biggleswade for a couple of days so had look on here to see if there were any reviews. I read the recent positve review of Ellabrazilianuk External Link/Members Only, but when I looked on AW she had already moved on elsewhere.

I did see that Eliza Superstar External Link/Members Only was in Biggleswade however so after checking her reviews on here, I dropped her a text. I received a reply an hour or so later and after confirming services, payment and timing via a few texts, we arranged an appointment for later that day.

She told me the street name and asked me to text once I was there. There is no on street parking in the road but there is a public car park in the middle of it. I didn't know the house number at this point so for the sake of security, I chose to park in a supermarket car park nearby. As I was walking back to the road, I texted Eliza and she replied with the house number which was easy to find but right on the street so not very discreet.

When I knocked on the door, Eliza opened it immediatly whilst hiding behind it, she is exactly as her pics suggest, quite attractive with a fantastic body. No fat at all, enhanced tits, big bum and lip filler. She speaks good enough English to have a decent conversation. She was wearing nice matching lingerie (basque and knickers) and stockings and heels. She looked great  :dance: She led me up a very narrow and steep staircase to a bedroom after passing her friend coming out of the downstairs bathroom. She was a bit shorter than Eliza, a bit chubbier but had massive tits barely contained within her small bra. I have no idea who she is as I couldn't find a profile for her.

Anyway...... I was offered a shower which I took, which of course meant going back down the steep stairs to the bathroom, I had a quick shower and walked back upstairs with all my clothes and phone, keys etc. in my hands, what a faff! At this point, it very nearly went downhill, we had a agreed on £120 for the hour to include OWO, kissing, RO and ball sucking and an extra £30 for anal. Back in the room she asked for £165 and I reminded her that we'd agreed on £150, she said the extra £15 was for rimming on me which I'd not asked for, she then said "sorry my mistake, yes £150!" Now she may have been trying it on, I don't know but she soon made up for it with some kissing and lots of OWO which was excellent..... not quite DT but pretty deep. After a few minutes I asked her to straddle me so I could give her some RO and she then went into overdrive when I licked and sucked on her clit and labia....... she loved it, she also enjoyed a couple of fingers in her pussy and in her bum. She then asked to swap positions so that she could make herself cum whilst I sucked on her lips. Who was I to refuse?  :hi:

Obviously it is easy for a woman to fake an orgasm but it looked real to me and especially when  she shuddered when I touched her clit. She then basically ordered me to fuck her arse telling me to change condoms before fucking her pussy. I went nice and slow at first, her kneeling on the bed whilst I stood on the floor and then gradually she asked me to go faster and deeper. After about 10 minutes of this with Eliza seeming to enjoy it as much as me, I changed condoms and fucked her pussy in doggy before asking her to turn over so I could continue in mish. Once me knees started to complain, I lay down and Eliza jumped on top and banged away   :D all the while making very appreciative noises.

When I could last no longer, she jumped off, removed the condom and I wanked myself off whilst she sucked on my balls. I was completely knackered by the end of it.... it was a real work out. She cleaned me up with some wet wipes and told me how she normally works in Cambridge and how much nicer her apartment is than the rented house in Biggleswade. I left about 10 minutes over time.

So all in a fantastic encounter with a sexy woman who seemed to enjoy the sex as much as I did. Her charges almost seemed a bargain compared to some other SPs these days although I would advise to be very clear about costs before hand.

Offline cunningman

I was quite tempted to go for a BJ but be warned that CIM and COF are both £20 extra.
Offered rimming at £25, watersports £10.

Offline robo90

Her hourly rate is advertised as £150, did you pay £120 for the hour an an additional £30 for anal then?

Offline knob rocker

Her hourly rate is advertised as £150, did you pay £120 for the hour an an additional £30 for anal then?

When I saw her, her hourly rate was advertised as £120 plus an additional £30 for anal. So yes, total £150! Looks like it is now £180 for the hour inc anal. Makes my review a positive plus  :D :D