Author Topic: Luna - TOFTT - Lush Escorts - Birmingham  (Read 1081 times)

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Luna has now left but I’ll do a speedy review in case she returns. .


Link: External Link/Members Only

Price agreed and Time: 30 Mins £60

Services requested : OWO, RO, 69, Ball play, toys on her - all agreed before payment.
Services declined: None.

Comms:

Meet arranged via the VIPole app as are most of my lush meets.

Location:

AMC Broadway plaza location. The open plan one. Not much else to add.

Room:

Place is getting tired and used. Looked grubby and dirty, not cleaned regularly. Bed is getting battered and squeaky. Hot day and no working fan, and no windows to open.

Appearance:

Pics are pretty accurate but they are a bit blurry. When I saw her she looked very average looking facially. Body wise she’s petite, slim frame, wore glasses which made her look a bit nerdy and demure. 

The details:

Intercom not working but door was open so I went up when lush gave the go ahead. On this occasion lush had me waiting 10 mins Beijing booking time so when I got up I expected to be let in. But she wouldn’t answer to door. Rang the doorbell twice and eventually walked off. Got to the stairs and messaged lush and was about to tell them I’m walking when she suddenly appeared. She had left the room and come for the Stairs to collect me. Decided I’ll stick around.

Into the room and services confirmed. Paid and had a quick sink wash.

Back in the room and as she’s a pro lap dancer asked her to give me one. I put some music on and she stated but it was shit. Wouldn’t really take anything off so I had to get hands on. That’s when I noticed she had quite a hairy back above her arse. Peeled her knickers off and again a bit hairy.

She onto owo and decent but not great. Couldn’t take the depth and was a bit dry, ball sucking was just light licks or just putting them in her mouth. No real technique. RO wasn’t great as it was a bit stubbly so just carried on with toys and fingers. No great response so back to owo and then sex

Bagged up and She hopped on. we went through the various positions and motions and I eventually popped in prone bone. No clean up supplies offered so went to bathroom to clean up.

Very little small talk and felt awkward and forced. She wasn’t what I’d call welcoming or friendly.

Summary:

I was torn on this rating as I didn’t massively enjoy it but she did do as asked. Settling on a neutral.

Would I Visit again??

Not really. Just wasn’t a enjoyable meet. No connection and that made it feel worse then it actually was.

Plus she’s left the agency but if she did return I would still avoid her.