Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss cougarx - Exeter  (Read 2498 times)

3 review(s) for miss cougarx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline jamieb28

Meet happened about a month ago in center exeter

External Link/Members Only

Had an itch to scratch, didnt want a rom and exeter is thin on the ground for a cheap punt so decided to give her a go, I did read the mixed reviews before.

So coms were OK till I arrived at her place up pennsylvania area where she didn't answer the phone but spoke to her eventually and gained access, now as previous reviews have said she is much older than the stated age, I would guess mid to late 50's

So undressed bit of light pecking, I played with her pussy before going down on her which she enjoyed then she gave me owo which was perfectly good, not amazing nor bad then she covered me up and I pumped her in mish for a few mins before busting in the bag.

Summing up, service was ok, friendly lady but I doubt I would return as she was a bit old for me and I didnt really fancy her.

Offline jamieb28

Ta, I just copied and pasted it from the address bar, next time I'll do it correctly sorry lol

Offline CoryLahey69

Why the f@@k is there a child in one of pictures, she has uploaded to AW, an adult sex based website, what goes through the mind of some of these 'women' is hard to fathom?

Online anonymouse72

Why the f@@k is there a child in one of pictures, she has uploaded to AW, an adult sex based website, what goes through the mind of some of these 'women' is hard to fathom?

A child with a black neck strap too :scare:
I think it's a punter.

I was tempted by this one but spent the extra 20 and went with Lorena instead. The right choice by the sound of it. Thanks for the review.

Offline jamieb28

What makes you think its a child out of interest, first thing i thought of was just another punter into being dommed or whatever

Offline CoryLahey69

Looked quite tiny and young in the actual photo.

Offline CoryLahey69

What makes you think its a child out of interest, first thing i thought of was just another punter into being dommed or whatever

Having looked at her AW gallery, it appears you are right, the wee man still looks like his favourite yoghurt would be Munch Bunch  :D

Offline Crackpot11

I saw that pic and thought it was a kid too. A lot of these SPs have pics taken with framed photos of family behind, which they forget to photoshop, but this is a first surely?

Offline Colston36

You pay £90 and don't think she's wonderful? What a surprise.

Online southcoastpunter

You can't really judge an age precisely from that pic. I think all you can tell is that its a younger guy rather than an older guy but it could well be a guy in his early or mid 20's. Which, bearing in mind its in part an "advertising" photo,  would tie in with her chosen profile name -"cougar".

Offline jamieb28

You pay £90 and don't think she's wonderful? What a surprise.

Just to clarify as I didnt say in the review I paid 60 for 30 mins, I never book an hour as I'm a one pop guy and I can do everything I want to do in 30 mins.

Offline Colston36

Just to clarify as I didnt say in the review I paid 60 for 30 mins, I never book an hour as I'm a one pop guy and I can do everything I want to do in 30 mins.

Bargain of the century!