Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Georgia X - on tour in Cheltenham  (Read 1788 times)

106 review(s) for Gorgeous Georgia X (78 positive, 18 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by southcoastpunter]

Offline pythondan

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes GFE £70

I saw Georgia a few times on her last (pre-Covid) visit to Cheltenham so when I noticed her profile pop up I was keen to meet up.

A text requesting a meeting was promptly answered and just over an hour later I was at the city centre apartment she was renting.

I find Georgia attractive and her profile pictures are an accurate representation of her.

After a quick chat and welcome kiss we both got naked and soon I was receiving some good OWO with nice eye contact.

We then moved onto sex in various positions with Georgia happy to switch at my request and I came a few minutes before the end of the meeting.

A quick clean up and chat as I dressed and I was out the door bang on 30 minutes.

So an enjoyable GFE with an attractive English girl who delivered the services advertised with enthusiasm.

I would certainly see her again if she returns to Cheltenham.

Offline Coriniumstud

On my hot-list
Tried to arrange a meet for this weekend but sadly she’s only in Cheltenham until Thursday

Offline pythondan

Went back today for a £90 30 minute PSE session.

I was apparently too big for anal (expected - I think most would be) so themain extra was filming. Got some good footage of her giving me oral and some wobbly footage of us having sex. Well worth the £20 premium over the GFE session cost.

Georgia was enthusiastic and I would have liked a longer session but having to economise on punting outlay recently due to cost of living increases outstripping any pay rises I have received.

Offline Coriniumstud

Went back today for a £90 30 minute PSE session.

I was apparently too big for anal (expected - I think most would be) so themain extra was filming. Got some good footage of her giving me oral and some wobbly footage of us having sex. Well worth the £20 premium over the GFE session cost.

Georgia was enthusiastic and I would have liked a longer session but having to economise on punting outlay recently due to cost of living increases outstripping any pay rises I have received.

Another great meet - I’m not jealous  :thumbsup:
Shame I missed my chance