Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Pure - Dunfermline  (Read 2308 times)

39 review(s) for Crystal_Pure (33 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline DogsBols

Well reviewed on here so I'm not going to add much, but for what it's worth:

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £130

Comms: AW messages to start with then texts on the day. All easy.

Location: I don't know Dunfermline well, but the flat she was in seemed central enough. Parking on the streets nearby - no meters or permits that I could see. No idea about public transport. Quiet residential area and all discrete enough. She sent detailed instructions about 5 minutes before the booking on how to get to her front door, so no faffing about in front of any neighbours watching.

Crystal Pure: Behind the door in a robe and nice looking matching bra and panties, with big heels on. AW stats and pictures all seem accurate enough. Facially attractive and she's very fit and good looking for her age. Quick chat and introduction then I had a shower. Back into the bedroom and started to get acquainted with her. Plenty of FK - not sure if it was DFK or not, as she has a strange kissing action as has been commented on here before. I was half expecting it, and if you just go with her kissing technique it was really good. Mutual hands everywhere before I got her naked. Her boobs are starting to sag a bit, but nipples were responsive to attention and I wasn't complaining given her age (and my preference for real boobs rather than fake). RO (including face sitting) and a bit of fingering got her wet enough and an extended period of OWO on me which got me close.

Tried a few positions with her encouragement, but it was one of those days when I couldn't stay hard with the bag on. She did a great job of getting me hard again, eventually finishing me off with a combination of OWO and a hand job (but no CIM which wasn't a problem as I was glad to get over the finishing line). She cleaned me up, we had a relaxed chat (she's happy to talk, but not in a time-wasting way) and cuddle. No chance of a second pop happening, but that's my issue and nothing to do with her. I was out of the door after another quick shower exactly on the hour. No rush to get me out though.

Overall, a great MILF experience with an attractive, fit and friendly SP. She has a great attitude at a decent price and she made a real effort to ensure I went home happy. Positive for that reason alone!  :hi:   

Offline Name Not Found

Was this recent? I hadn't noticed she was back in Fife.

Offline bigmike32

Seen her a while ago myself had a good punt with her. Wouldsee her again given the oppurtunity.

Offline big-al93

Was this recent? I hadn't noticed she was back in Fife.
No idea when the op met her, but she was in Dunfermline either last week or the week before. Think it was last week.

Offline Name Not Found

No idea when the op met her, but she was in Dunfermline either last week or the week before. Think it was last week.

Damn. Missed her  :dash:  Thanks for the info.