Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MISS_TANYA_TURNER decent incall in Wellingborough  (Read 2627 times)

23 review(s) for MISS_TANYA_TURNER (17 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline stxrdg4

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 2 hours
Fees: £300 (I think)
Services: DFK, OWO, fingering (both holes), RO, rimming (her receiving), sex

Comms
Phone number was showing so gave her a ring and then followed up with texts to confirm details. Tanya was responsive and friendly.

The meet
Parked up and then rang Tanya to get the final directions. Tanya was dressed sexily and we got down to business (see above for services availed). For RO she was fresh but there was a bit of (natural) smell, but not enough to be an issue. Popped once, chatted for a bit, then got on for a second round. Conversation between rounds was a bit flat but she's nice and chatty enough.

Conclusion
I probably wouldn't return and she's a little on the pricey side but she has a decent likes list and delivers well enough. All in all maybe 7/10 experience for me, but I wouldn't let that put anyone off having a go if they felt like it.

Offline Pablo69

£300... and in Wellingborough? And the Government say we are in a recession  :dash: