Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BEAUTY BROOKE - Glasgow tour  (Read 2375 times)

10 review(s) for BEAUTY BROOKE (6 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Asian guy

External Link/Members Only

I wasn’t sure wether to put this as a negative or neutral but after writing it I decided on a neutral

30 mins - £100

Comms - called and got no answer, sent away a text and got a reply saying she’s available in an hour and given the postcode

Location - Airbnb next to the squinty bridge. Parking can be a hassle here as spaces are designated to certain flats and the rest is double yellows. There’s sometimes parking wardens on scooters in the area

Brooke - I found her quite attractive. I knew from previous reviews she’s older than stated age and her body is slightly more worn. Big nipples and a nice arse. Probably around late 40’s and about a size 12 maybe 14

Meet - arrived with the door open and Brooke shouting to come in. She has a matching bra n pants on. Hadn’t made any effort with hair or make up but she’s attractive in a milfy way. I was offered a shower which I refused as I came straight from home after showering. Paperwork out the way, stripped off and onto bed. She asked if I wanted a massage which I declined. She started sucking my nipples and groping my cock which started to get hard. She went down for owo which was ok but she could have done that all day and I wouldn’t have came. I didn’t fancy oral on her so I was happy just to let her suck away while I relaxed. She got up and said can you fuck me now. Condom on and onto doggy. This is where it started going downhill. “Not to deep” “not to hard” i literally had the tip in and she was pulling away complaining. So I asked her to go on top then she can control the depth. She went on top and squatted over me but again was only putting in about 1/3 of my cock, I’m average size btw. I was starting to go soft so asked her to go into missionary. She was holding my cock and stopping me from getting in properly. This I just wanted out now. So asked her to lie back and finger herself while I wank over her tits. Came, cleaned up and out.

Got back to the car to find out it was only 20 mins.

Wouldn’t see again.

Online Bru1901

I seen her friend who she regularly toured with back in the day

Her friend was nice. Young, used to be a BA flight attendant and she was in the game and good. They used to tour regularly and hit jersey too

Not seen her friend back them but brooke was around 34 back then so is deffo 40+ now

Anyone who controls your dick entering her is a negative in mh view

You persevered and tried different positions with same result- she shouldnt be working at all if she wont let you fuck her

Online Davey Dykes

You stated her rating was a neutral yet it is a negative, would you like that changed?

Offline Asian guy

You stated her rating was a neutral yet it is a negative, would you like that changed?

Sorry I meant negative