Author Topic: Beth’s Authentic Filipino - Lisburn  (Read 2832 times)

Offline senordingdongs

External Link/Members Only

Near the end of a long drive and had some time to spare. My back and legs were killing me so decided to drive off the M1 and called Beth great English with a NI twang, looked up the address and parked up. It's a terrace house converted into an office.Rang the bell and a petit but attractive Asian lady I reckon 35-40 in age in purple massage scrubs greeted me. Handed over the £30 and into massage room in the back with lots of inspirational quotes on the wall etc.

First time here so decided to strip off and get into my birthday suit and lay face down on the proper massage table.  In she walks no mention of my bare arse being out she just asks how hard I wanted it so I tell her to apply her normal technique. Normal as it turns out means a full throttle hard massage. She gave my back, hips, arse and legs a good going over. None of this limp rubbing with too much oil you get with some, she knew her stuff. Able to tell I had tight calves and a few knots in my back which she attempted to iron out.

At the end she said 'not too painful I hope', I felt great and feeling the benefits for days after. I ask if many people did and she said ' yes some people scream' All in all if you want a proper hard Thai style massage then it's worth it.

Of course you hornballs want know about extras. I didn't ask and wasn't offered but I was there for a legit massage. Plenty of other places if you read reviews were you won't be allowed to leave without getting your balls emptied.

Offline pussylover76

Thanks Senor...

She has been advertising for years. I always suspected she would be good.
Thanks for the review.

Any showers available?

Offline senordingdongs

No showers not even a sink. It is basically a ground floor office split into two rooms

Offline KeenPunter

Hopefully someone can ask the questions that we need to know. Tha ks for the review but just tells us that she offers a massage and that we might be able to get more, might not

Offline senordingdongs

Well he who dares wins so pay your money and ask yourself

Offline KeenPunter

Well he who dares wins so pay your money and ask yourself

I have done plenty of times, I've helped others out by asking the question and then reporting back. You've never asked any SP anything and reported back, including this review

Offline senordingdongs

I have done plenty of times, I've helped others out by asking the question and then reporting back. You've never asked any SP anything and reported back, including this review

Other users will tell you differently with regards to my info.

Offline bongobongo101

Anyone who has read the full massage thread will know she's been mentioned before as being very legit. With her being around as long as she has it's likely if extras were on offer they would have been mentioned by now.

Offline pbj46

Seen her a few times at her old place on Victoria Terrace.  Can confirm really excellent massage and no extras.  I did ask the first time, got scolded and left feeling sheepish.

Offline senordingdongs

Was passing last week and rang the bell in the hallway, she said she was busy but noticed she had a photo of her dolled up on a night out on the door.

Offline KeenPunter

Was passing last week and rang the bell in the hallway, she said she was busy but noticed she had a photo of her dolled up on a night out on the door.

And......

Offline pbj46


Offline senordingdongs

...he had a cheeky wank in the hallway

You like thinking about that don’t you. Sorry to disappoint you but I just carried on with my day.

Offline ardsman99

Bit of a random comment, to be fair… Sticks your review of a well known legit masseuse back to the top I suppose

Offline senordingdongs

Went back over a week ago and another excellent legit massage, felt like a new man. One negative is that the room was cold and I actually got goosebumps half way though even with warm oil. I think it was colder in the room than it was outside.


Offline KeenPunter

Bit of a random comment, to be fair… Sticks your review of a well known legit masseuse back to the top I suppose

...and again. This comment makes more sense