Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Courtney-Leigh (Courtney of Premium) - North Shields  (Read 1711 times)

10 review(s) for HEAVEN_SENT_COURTNEY (7 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline CaptBeef

NB..this girl is Courtney of Premium but I booked her directly from her AW indie profile …..
External Link/Members Only

OK - I know there’s been a few negatives lately but I’m going to add to them unfortunately…..this was a bit of a shit show, luckily it didn’t cost me any of my punting funds.

I was working in the N Shields area this week so I thought I’d see if Courtney was available - I texted late evening the day before and asked for an appointment mid pm the next day but she could only offer lunchtime. We agreed on 1pm the next day for 30 mins - she sent me the postcode and asked that I text her when I arrive so she could give me the venue address…..no probs so far.

The next day I was only 5 mins or so away so I got in my car about 12.50 to find she’d just text asking if I was still coming…. I answered ‘yes I’m on my way’ and travelled to the postcode.  On arrival I sent 3 texts asking for instructions/info which were not replied to…total radio silence. At 1.15 I gave up and drove back to work - on checking my phone after parking Courtney had replied at 1.17 saying ‘ Omg, I’m ready ? And you never replied to me’ . She said she’d gone in the shower as she didn’t think I was coming.

As you can imagine I was a bit cheesed off by now - there had never been a requirement to confirm attendance earlier in the day so it sounded like bollocks to me - if she was concerned about whether I was coming she wouldn’t have left it till 10 mins before.

Anyhow - when I questioned her on this her tone changed completely and I received a text advising to ‘ Go have a wank you silly little boy ‘ and ‘ Couldn’t give a fuk now mate goodbye ‘ ……

When I saw these and listened to a couple of audio messages (full of abuse) she sent also I came to one conclusion - she acts and sounds like a nasty piece of work and on reflection I think I dodged a bullet. She sounded rough as a badgers arse and bearing in mind the other recent review I think I had a lucky escape and saved myself 70 notes…..

Not recommended.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 08:20:06 pm by daviemac »

Offline The Outsider

Another depressing read.  Sorry it was a no-show but it does sound like that's better than actually meeting her. 

Considering the attitude she displayed, "Go have a wank" sounds like decent advice to be honest.   ;) :dash:

Offline Lucky Luciano

Thanks for the review. Yes certainly seems you dodged a bullet! Not Premium standard. I’ve added the link to her AW profile as yours doesn’t appear to work.
External Link/Members Only  :hi:

Offline CaptBeef

Thanks for the review. Yes certainly seems you dodged a bullet! Not Premium standard. I’ve added the link to her AW profile as yours doesn’t appear to work.
External Link/Members Only  :hi:
Thanks Lucky  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks Lucky  :hi:
For future reference when posting a link to the mobile site, if you take everything between External Link/Members Only and 6729379 out the link works on here.

Offline CaptBeef

For future reference when posting a link to the mobile site, if you take everything between External Link/Members Only and 6729379 out the link works on here.
Ok thanks - I thought it was a bit overlong !!  :thumbsup:

Offline tynetunnel

Not a Premium experience at all and a bullet dodged. Thanks for the review and glad you got to keep your money.