Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Courtney - Premium - North Shields  (Read 3340 times)

10 review(s) for HEAVEN_SENT_COURTNEY (7 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by OscarC]

Offline vens

External Link/Members Only

The booking happened a fair few months ago. You will see as to why I let some time pass. I will have to keep it vague for obvious reasons. Arranged via text with Premium. No problem in communication. Asked whether Courtney would be available and if it could over run her booked time. They confirmed this was no problem after checking with Courtney. All well and good, got the address and got there on time. knocked on the door - no reply. Knocked again - no reply. I should have walked... Texted premium - was advised she was on her way.

After a couple of minutes she opened the door. I did not find her attractive at all. She had some work done on her lips and while not big, she definitely was not toned. Pictures are HEAVILY photoshopped - I should have walked. She made an excuse saying the TV was too loud. Then she proceeded immediately to ask whether we could shorten the booking as it would run over - I agreed. Paperwork exchanged, she left me to get undressed and to change into something more "sexy". She came back in some sort of boxer shorts which, in hind sight, may have had a pad in them. After attempting a few kisses she stated she normally would kiss more but would not at the moment as she had been to the dentist who had drilled, filed etc. I SHOULD HAVE WALKED!

On to the main act: condom applied, done the deed quickly (you know....)  which then prompted her to hold her vagina as if something was rushing out (period?!?) running out of the room coming back in those afore mentioned boxer shorts. This is when I made my excuses and ran - way too late....

I ended up paying 90 pound for like 10 minutes and felt just urghhhhh.

One to AVOID

Offline Part Timer

OMFG  sounds horrendous! Good luck next time, thanks for review
Banned reason: Posting untrue details in a review due to EAS rejection.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Billybumpit

Blooming heck that sounds awful!

Offline Desperate Dan

:vomit:
Doesn’t look like the premium girls are what they used to be

Offline Bertbanger99

There's a severe lack of quality around at the moment

Offline portable

Feels like you should get in touch with Premium to complain about this.

Offline Bertbanger99

Premium have the best options, it's AW that's full of ROMs and dross

Offline vens

Feels like you should get in touch with Premium to complain about this.

From experience getting in touch with agencies in those situations does not solve anything. It is too long ago now anyway.

Offline Tiger63

Premium have the best options, it's AW that's full of ROMs and dross

Looking at their last few reviews...I would beg to differ