Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lil thai Annabelle in Derby  (Read 2366 times)

17 review(s) for Girl Eva model wow (8 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Sammy123456789

External Link/Members Only

Met her this morning for 15 minutes as she was very busy.
£60 for 15 minutes
£80 for 30 minutes but she didn’t have enough time

I parked near by in the car park and was told to hurry because I was late (I was not)
So I asked serval times I want deepthroat and she was very reassuring that she can do it. So I found out it’s not her who was texting me because I asked her.

I followed the instructions and got in the building  and upstairs to the flat, the door opened and I walked in without seeing her. The door closed. Saw her standing there not wearing much. She’s a very thin Thai girl, nice eyes and nice smile. She’s 23 she had a 1999 tattoo oh her to prove it.
She’s got a nice personality but very limited English unfortunately.
She is not that engaging, not shy but just not completely excited.
She got naked fast and on the bed and tried to suck, please see the screenshot for what I asked for, she got it in about 1 inch and that was all she could do.
I’m the end we had over 20 minutes of chatting and light kissing and she gave me a handjob. As it had been a while it went all over her. She was very sure to mention her make up too a long time and didn’t want to mess it up.
I didn’t want sex as she’s very hairy, I did finger her and got 2 fingers in easily but she insisted on lubricant. She felt like she could handle a lot. 

So I was aware we were well over 15 minutes and her phone was buzzing, which she kept cancelling.
We spent about 5 minutes trying to get her WhatsApp number (thai number) as she said she’s single and may have time to meet up later (I’m hoping) as she’s beautiful and young and taller than other Thai girls. But very thin and tiny boobs. But very attractive.
Also I should say she is busy as when I came out there were some large boots in the hall, so there was another guy waiting for her, hence all the calls. And I got cum all over her and she just used a few tissues. But she was fresh when I met her.

It’s a positive as I think she’s going to meet me off work, otherwise only go if you want to meet a 23 year old thin but pretty Thai girl, who’s good for a quick pump and dump. My feeling is she has a kid as there were some marks.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Dipper

Offline Sammy123456789

Yeah. Hairiest I’ve seen actually. Well have not seen loads but it was a little too much for me.
I mean to the point that you can’t see where to go

Online Dipper

Yeah. Hairiest I’ve seen actually. Well have not seen loads but it was a little too much for me.

:thumbsup:

Online Dipper

Surprised my old pal ILO hasn’t sampled as yet.  :)

Offline tp69

Your review seems strangely conflicted? You wouldn't fuck her when paying to do so, but you want to hook up with her for a private date. If you wouldn't fuck her when paying, what makes you believe you'd fuck her when it's free and she's fucking half the town when you're not?

Crap BJ, no sex, possibly dodgy hygiene. Review reads as a big negative and yet it's positive out of potential for a date  :D
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 05:35:00 pm by tp69 »

Offline shed

Your review seems strangely conflicted? You wouldn't fuck her when paying to do so, but you want to hook up with her for a private date. If you wouldn't fuck her when paying, what makes you believe you'd fuck her when it's free and she's fucking half the town when you're not?

Crap BJ, no sex, possibly dodgy hygiene. Review reads as a big negative and yet it's positive out of potential for a date  :D

Meeting her outside of work is very naive. Do you really think she fancies you over the dozens of other guys she fucks week in week out. In her spare time the last thing she wants is to be fucked. If you do date, take plenty dosh as that's the only thing that is of interest to Thais  :hi:

Offline Dazzels89

I think this review should be a negative, then make another if you meet her outside of work. This will just miss lead people. She needs to make another profile on AW for herself.

Offline ZeroCount

Your review seems strangely conflicted? You wouldn't fuck her when paying to do so, but you want to hook up with her for a private date.

Clearly he's an old fashioned kinda guy, and he doesn't want to fuck her until they're married.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Surprised my old pal ILO hasn’t sampled as yet.  :)
She told me (or whoever was texting me) £110 30 mins with owo, that why I’m not there

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

That may have just so.d it for me  :D

Online Dipper

She told me (or whoever was texting me) £110 30 mins with owo, that why I’m not there

Hmmm. Perhaps something doesn’t add up here :unknown:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator