Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Jasmine 2019 - Liverpool  (Read 2796 times)

18 review(s) for Thai Bena (13 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline paper5

External Link/Members Only

Been mad busy over the last few months so I'm only now catching up on reviews. Although this punt happened in June and she is no longer in the city I still think it's worth submitting a review for the database as she's currently in the midlands but does seem to tour regularly.

Price - £120 for the hour. Standard vanilla FS punt.

Comms - Swift reply, done over text message, same day appointment  arranged no problems.

Location -  L4, county road. Only gave me the exact address when I was at the postcode.

Appearance - knocked on the door and she was hiding behind it as I walked in. Pleasantly surprised at how accurate the pictures are, age wise I'd say late 30's/early 40's. Nice little black dress and long hair, not over the top with the makeup and good pair of tits.

Action - Perfectly nice having a chat, quick to smile and seemed affable enough. Went into the first room, money exchanged and lay on the bed and I asked for a massage. Started off with a decent massage and then when she got to my legs started stroking my balls and CC swipes.
When I turned over she went to work sucking my cock, good blowjob with plenty of eye contact. Got her to lick my balls as I wanked off occasionally slapping my cock on her forehead, she was happy with this. While licking my balls, lifted my
backside up, she got idea and started to rim me.
Said I wanted to fuck her so she gets a condom and puts it on me. Missionary, doggy, cowgirl - she seemed happy enough to be fucked in whatever I wanted her and was accommodating when I wanted a blowjob in between positions. Eventually blew my load in the bag with 20 mins left, so i got her to give me a massage for the rest of the punt.

Would I recommend? Yes.

Offline silverspoon

Nice one Pal,one for the list when she returns

Offline Blue1878

Similar to my experiential her, she was a decent punt, hoping she does a return visit as she was up for most things

Offline studavies76

I’m I being thick here, as I can’t find a number to message on her profile? Sent a massage through Adultwork, but not had a response.  :unknown:

Offline Blue1878

Not logged in for over a week so maybe not working at the minute