Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie_30_Rose - Edgware Road  (Read 2595 times)

119 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (119 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline shortbread

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: 1 hour for 170 pounds

Services: DFK, OWO, RO,  69, penetration (protected).

Comms: Very good. Booked many days in advance due to her availability. Then text day before to confirm and a call when outside the building.

Ellie: Good looking girl next door type. Body is accurately portrayed in the photos. Age also seems accurate: mid to late 30s, but seems younger somehow. She's still got "it" IMHO.

Action: Ellie greeted me with a kiss and a cuddle. Shower offered and accepted. There's about about a dozen types of shower gel, lol. I came back to bedroom and had some standing DFK, followed by me slowly undressing Ellie and giving her good fondle. I loved her tits. She gave me some standing OWO in front of the mirror. Her OWO is good, not slobbery like a pse but she has good technique and depth (not quite DT). I loved the eye contact and watching each other in the mirror.
We moved to the bed for some more OWO and 69. I came in this position as Ellie provided some very well timed dirty talk.
She cleaned up and offered me some fruit and drinks. We cuddled and chatted for a while before I enjoyed some RO. She allowed fingers as well. I believe Ellie did cum, but who knows. Some more prolonged OWO followed, whilst I watched Ellies lovely bum and pussy in the well placed mirror. Then it was finally time for sex. After the lovely visual in the mirror, I didn't last long and pounded in doggy, finishing in the bag and enjoyed watching Ellie's ass bounce off me. DFK was available throughout.

Summary: I can believe Ellie is arguably the best GFE provider in town. It did feel like time spent with a real gf. It's the small things, like the soft kisses, caressing, eye contact etc. Nothing too pse about it but also dirty enough to be better than with the missus.  Very good.

Offline Belgarion

She's a top notch SP. Good to see the standards are still maintained

Offline bediscrete

She's a top notch SP. Good to see the standards are still maintained

Completely agree.

Offline MLawro93

Spent too long trying to book her, but she always claimed she was unavailable even when I asked for open ended bookings. Probably doesn't like me for some reason  :D

It is impressive that she has managed to maintain standards over a long period of time. Not a single neutral/negative at all