Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ClarissaBlackheart - Billingham  (Read 3595 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6244478) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline ToBeOrNotToBe

External Link/Members Only

My first punt and therefore also my first review. Hope it's ok. I decided after trawling over Adultwork to go for a lady that ticked a fantasy so in this case muscular with huge boobs and she'd been well reviewed on here too. Initially tried phoning and messaging without success but think I'd called on Clarissa's day off. Once she messaged back communication was excellent. Initially messaging and then arranging a telephone chat. Lovely lady, extremely warm and friendly and put a newcomer at ease. Arranged rather greedily a 2 hour meet at £250. Expensive but I could afford it at the time. Meet arranged for a few days later.

Sent postcode the morning of the meet and then once parked up in Billingham she talked me to the back door. Upon opening the back door I was very pleasantly surprised to see she looks better in the flesh. She was wearing a lovely blue lingerie set with suspenders. We sorted money in the kitchen and went upstairs. There she led me to the bedroom and we started deep french kissing as she undressed me. She then took off her bra. Her tits while not real are fantastic! Not hard and quite natural feeling. She then proceeded to give me OWO. She said she loves giving oral and it shows. Her lips are great. I then asked if I could return the favour. She has a lovely pussy. Very wet and with a large clit, which I'd hoped for. She seemed to enjoy this. Then moved into a 69.  After a while she turned and we kissed for some time while I played with her pussy and tits before she asked me to fuck her. Here I had a nightmare and suddenly got stage fright. Would get hard put condom on and go soft. She got out a large toy in the end so I fucked her with that for a while. She then gave me more OWO for quite a while before trying again. Same happened.

In the end we kissed and cuddled before she lay on her front and I rubbed against her. Luckily the little fella woke up so I got a johnny on and she directed me to some lube and asked if I liked anal. Managed to keep it together and finished myself off fucking her ass. She's a really lovely girl and was extremely good during my moments of stage fright. The two hours went quite fast but I don't think I'll book as long in future.

I'll definitely go back but think I should explore the massaging world next to try and overcome my performance issues.

I just want to say a big thank you to ukpunting and reviewers for opening my eyes to all this. Long time lurker eventually off the mark. Cheers all

Online Kev3773

Welcome and thanks for your first post/review. Pleased you enjoyed it. Nice to know anal on offer as she only says anal play on her profile. :hi:

Offline ToBeOrNotToBe

Thank you. Good to contribute at last. Looking forward to exploring punting more.

Offline Festa

The attention grabber is the comment about the big clit. Wonderful but how big is big?

Offline ToBeOrNotToBe

It's a beautiful clit. Maybe inch long

Offline MagpieToon

Welcome fella, cheers for your first review. Glad you enjoyed it!

Offline Henry61

Great review, Thanks
The large clit sounds interesting. She looks stunning

Offline Festa

I agree, it does seem to a big clit..but at £100 for 30 minutes, it is priced far higher than the local rate. It would have to be very very good.

Offline OscarC

I agree, it does seem to a big clit..but at £100 for 30 minutes, it is priced far higher than the local rate. It would have to be very very good.

Agree, way to much for 30mins.

Offline Dimond dave

:dancegirl:  totally agree proved to high for area.    If she ran half hour at a decent price